Merchant's remedial apology

As part of an apology, Azul, Floyd, and Jade arranged for the group to take a trip to the Atlantica Memorial Museum, and they had a great time.

[LOCATION: Mirror Chamber] After the visit...

GRIM: Phew! Oxygen on land definitely tastes better!
DEUCE: The Atlantica Memorial Museum was quite fun.
FLOYD: I thought it was boring when we went there the first time, but it's pretty fun, huh~
JADE: Once we've gotten used to being on land, it is kinda funny to think of how misguided the old mermaid kingdom was about the surface world.
ACE: The fork... Ah, no... The golden comb was quite the story.
AZUL: I am happy that you seemed to enjoy yourselves. You must be quite tired after spending that much time in the sea. It is almost time for Mostro Lounge to open. How about enjoying a cup of tea?
GRIM: Yahoo!! I was getting' thirsty, yanno~

[LOCATION: Mostro Lounge]

HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT: I'll have the special drink!
POMEFIORE STUDENT: And I'll have the limited edition food and drink set.
OCTAVINELLE STUDENT: Coming right up!

ACE: Eh!? Why're there so many people?
JADE: Oh, my. It looks like the "advertisement" is already working wonders.
JACK: Advertisement?
FLOYD: Well, we got scolded by the Headmaster for stealing magic without a contract after that incident, so...
FLOYD: Azul made point cards~
ACE: Point cards? For Mostro Lounge?
AZUL: Yes. You get 1 point if you order the 600 Madol special drink.
AZUL: If you order the special food and drink set, then it's 3 points.
AZUL: If you manage to rack up 50 points, the Manager—meaning, me—will listen to your troubles.

GRIM: Th-that's... Any kind of trouble's okay?
DEUCE: For example... Even school-related trouble...?
AZUL: Yes, of course.
JADE: Moreover, if you manage to use the point card's reward three times, you will get a very special reward.
AZUL: Please confirm further details in this pamphlet or by checking the Lounge's official website.
GRIM: Wha–!? Then, I'll order the special drink, too!
ACE: Me, too~!
DEUCE: I'll go with the food and drink set...
AZUL: Thank you for your orders.
JACK: You guys...

'A real businessman's nature, huh.' Hazel thought with a smile shaking her head.

AZUL: Come! Jade, Floyd, it's time to earn our keep.
JADE & FLOYD: Yes. | Ye~s~

----------------------------

Shortly afterwards, Azul asked Leona and Riddle something he was still curious about.

"Rosehearts, Kingscholar. You two would at least know something about Hazel. She said there was one desire she had that not even I could make come true. What is that?"

Riddle and Leona looked at each other for a minute before sighing and Riddle replied: "The one thing she desires more than anything is to have her parents back."

"And it would be impossible, because they are dead." Leona finished getting Azul's attention. "They were murdered."

"And she ended up having to kill the man who did the deed." Riddle added.

Azul's mind had been reeling from that. He may have had a hard childhood, but Hazel had never been given a parent's love, and was probably tasked with killing her parents' murderer. Who was also the dark lord that everyone feared. 

No one should've ever had to been put through all of that.

------------------------------------

"Excuse me Hazel."

Hazel turned to see Azul, but he didn't have his usual fedora. And it looked like he had something behind him.

"Um, I wanted to say that I was sorry, and properly this time. So, um, please accept these." He said as he brought out a bouquet of pure white lilies.

Hazel's eyes widened, and she took the bouquet with a smile. "Thanks Azul. I love them." Hazel said before she kissed Azul on the cheek. 

Causing him to faint. 

"Ah! Azul!"

------------------------------------

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm – Lounge]

KALIM: Not only did we not place in the Magift Tournament, but Scarabia Dorm performed poorly during the tests, too.
KALIM: This is very alarming.
KALIM: Jamil! Is Jamil here!?
JAMIL: Yes, I am here.
KALIM: Gather the students immediately.
KALIM: I hope that those lazy bums aren't thinking that they can take things easy...
JAMIL: Understood. I will do as you wish, Prefect.
JAMIL: (chuckles)

==================

Finally the end of Azul's chapter! Next is Scarabia, but for a bit I'll be doing some omakes I got inspired by.

I will accept at least 5 omakes before I go to Scarabia

Plz comment and stay safe!