Omake Headcannon: Reactions to Hazel having their kid/Being pregnant

I realized I never did anything like this, but I'm giving it a shot...

Riddle:

He would be surprised that Hazel told him she was with child, actually it was an understatement. He spat out his tea coughing when Hazel revealed the news. Ace would make him embarrassed, slapping him on the back with a smile saying; 'Congrats! Didn't know you had it in ya!'. Riddle would be somewhat worried if he won't be a good father at first, but the others said they'd back him up the whole way, giving him a little confidence. Though he's learned to be more loose with rules, he can't help but be concerned for his wife's condition and even had Trey make sure she was having the right nutrients at this time. Though he was mortified when he saw his wife eating a whole bowl of chocolate covered lemons. With the peels still on. Deuce could sympathize with him on that, being experienced from his mom.

Leona:

Let's face it, this guy won't let Hazel out of his sight when she's having his child. It's known that a pack is more rigid and vulnerable during and after a female's pregnancy. He also had to make sure she's not using any magic from her body or the kid will barely have any. He'd also have Jack or Ruggie watch her when he has work, and be anxious when the due date is close. Then she craved watermelon covered in vanilla ice cream and pickles earning strange looks. A side note: Ruggie and Jack had a bet to see if the kid would be boy or girl, Ruggie won.

Azul:

He'd react similar to Riddle, worry and all. He'd also treat Hazel like delicate china, and be anxious as due date comes closer. Floyd actually became afraid of her when he saw her eating waffles covered in sweet sauce, grapefruit, and pistachio ice cream one time. Jade, not as much, knowing women go through these kind of things, he did his homework on this. 

Kalim:

He'd be ecstatic when she's having his kid. Though he did feel a little queasy watching Hazel eating a sandwich with spaghetti, pickles, and vinegar potato chips. Though Jamil helps make sure she gets the right nutrients for the kid.

Vil: 

Like Azul, he'd treat Hazel like a delicate jewel. Thankfully for him the strangest she's craved was three-bean salad with macadamia nuts. Rook even commented that a female that's expecting always has a special glow to their complextion.

Idia:

He would become a statue when she tells him she's having his kid. And then faint. Thankfully Ortho caught him. He had to sacrifice his storage of salty snack to his wife's cravings, but it would be worth it for his kid. The strangest she craved was extra butter popcorn with turtle sundae ice cream. 

Malleus:

Hazel was worried when Malleus wasn't responding, but then he swiftly embraced her and didn't let go for the rest of the day. Lilia even knew what to do when she craved triple chocolate cake and caramel covered marshmallows. During that time, Sebek had to monitor Hazel for she was carrying 'Malleus-sama's' kid.

-------------------

What do you think? How do you think they reacted on the day their own child was born?

Plz comment and stay safe!