Omake Headcannon: RSA visits and Extra!

request from no one!

Just thought of it.

-------------------------

1. Hazel had heard of NRC and RSA having a bit of a rivalry, but she wondered how it really was.

2. Naturally, there would be RSA students wondering why the GWL chose to enroll into NRC and would like to visit her.

3. some of the students would be a little creeped that Mortishackle is based on Death.

4. One female student would probably boast that she could beat the statues questions on Mortishackle, but was blasted back by their given magic on the first wrong answer.

Here's the questions by the way!

To be the next prefect:

Anyone who wants to be the next prefect must pass three tests made by the Brothers' Statues

1. Anitoch: Why do people constantly seek power and what does it really do to people?

2. Cadimus: Why do people still try to attain the impossible when it's already out of reach?

3. Ignotius: Do you believe one's fate is really set in stone? How can one really find peace in Death?

(Can you answer any of these in your own way?)

5. And in the case a male student from RSA tries to hit on Hazel, they would find themselves at her soulmates' mercy.

------------------------------------

One request was if the soulmates learned that Dumbledore had placed her with the Dursleys in the first place, so I decided to come up with this:

1. They would question Hazel why she wasn't angry with him about the whole situation she was in. But she would simply say that he honestly wished he could give her to her godfathers, but one was framed for something he never did and was a fugitive, the other was a werewolf and didn't want to hurt her in his cursed form, and most relatives on her dad's side were either dead or in tight binds themselves, Dumbledore included, and they couldn't be able to take her. Besides, staying in the Wizarding World would've made them targets and they would've died protecting her too.So she was saddled with her mom's relatives.

2. They would also be mad over the fact Hazel hadn't bore a grudge at being a horcrux and Dumbledore knowing it. Hazel would simply say that she was mad at first too, but realized by letting herself be hit by the killing curse again, it would just 'kill' the horcrux, not her since she had already won the Elder Wand from Malfoy before it was stolen from Dumbledore's tomb. so she had a one-up on Voldemort. She also said the Dumbledore himself was a reluctant hero of the First Wizarding War since the previous Dark Lord was his best friend. On top of that, apart from Voldemort, Grindelwald actually cared for his people and just didn't want them to live in the shadows forever because they were different from the muggles. Plus he still had regret having unintentionally causing the death of Dumbledore's sister whom he cared for. He did come to terms what he was doing was wrong and even told Voldemort boldly he would never gain the Elder Wand's power before being killed by him.

(What do you think the boys would've thought by this information?)

------------------------

Plz comment and stay safe!