Omake: Hogsmeade Reunion part 1

(Set during summer vacation, at the start. This is a reunion/3-day celebration that the Wizarding World throws of Voldemort's downfall, because, I feel that the Wizarding World may actually do that to drown out the Dark Lord's name and relax from it.)

Hazel was packing the necessary things for her trip to visit some old friends along with Grim. 

"So we are heading off to the place where you learned magic before? You said it was called 'Hogwarts' right?" He asked. 

"I'm not the one who came up with the name. The four founders did and three of them were some of my ancestors. Anyway, we also visiting some old friends of mine there. It'll be the 3-Day celebration of Voldemort's Downfall. The whole Global Wizarding community will be celebrating in their respective countries, and this year the British community is having theirs at Hogwarts and Hogsmeade. So a lot of people will be visiting. There'll be a lot of events there akin to a fair including a small Quidditch tournament, some jousting, events for the children, and lots of food and game stands from around the world. And on the final day, I heard they are doing a reenactment of the final duel between me and Voldemort. They also asked me to help them get all the details along with my friends so they can get it right. But it will be done with some illusion magic so no one will really get hurt." Hazel explained. But Grim only heard 'food' and was hooked.

"I'm in!"

Then they heard a knock at the door. 

And as she thought, it was her soulmates and the other guys from the other dorms.

"Hazel, you look like you're packing up. You ready for vacation?" Kalim asked.

"Sort of. I'm heading off for my old school and Hogsmede." Hazel said.

Then Trey gained a realizing look. "Oh right, It'll be the 3-Day celebration." He said as the others knew what he meant. "So you're heading over there?"

"Yeah, I'll also be able to see my old friends since they are coming too." 

"Well, do you think we can tag along? We'd like to see the place where you grew up." Floyd asked. 

"I don't see a reason why not. Though normally getting into the fair would cost 10 American dollars per person, I think they'll let you guys in for free as my guests. Though it'll still cost some money for the games and such, but thankfully, it'll be cheap due to a lot of people coming by and those of the Blood-Equality Branch in the New Ministry donating to the event as well." Hazel said. 

With that, all the boys contacted their respective folks to let them know what was happening and were allowed to go. Well, Riddle's mother didn't want him to at first, but when she heard that Hazel Potter was gonna be there, she allowed him to so he could form a 'relationship' with her. Apparently, Riddle didn't tell her that Hazel was his soulmate or anything. 

Either way, even those of Diasomnia were along for the ride, and Hazel got them all transported to Hogwarts.

---------------------------------------

The boys were amazed at the castle that Hazel used to attend and Vil even commented it had a sense of authenticity to it. As Hazel showed them around the place, she was greeted by a familiar voice.

"Miss Potter! Is that you dear?"

It was an woman who appeared to be at least in her 50's-60's, her hair up in a bun, and her face was still firm yet kind. With her was another elderly lady in what appeared to be a nurse's outfit.

"McGonagall! Pomfrey! It's been a long time! Sorry I didn't have time to call or anything. Things kept me busy." Hazel said as she hugged the two woman. "It's quite alright, I've been busy on my part too, but I did receive your letter about attending a magic college. And who are these gentlemen you've been showing around?" 

"Oh, their the ones I told you about in my letter. Guys, This is Minerva McGonagall; my old Transfiguration professor, Head of Gryffindor and current Headmistress of Hogwarts. And Madame Pomfrey, the head healer or nurse of the school." Hazel introduced the woman to them. And Minerva had to admit, the boys were colorful in their own way. Though both the elderly women could tell that seven of these boys had a connection to Hazel, and quickly deduced that they were her soulmates. 

They quietly prayed that Hazel would get all the luck she'll need with these boys and that they treat her right.

Or they'll meet the end of their wands.

--------------------------------------

Here's the first part of reunion!

Next will be the celebration and the appearance of the DA featuring Luna.

Plz comment and stay safe!