Omake 1: Broomstick practice

A request from a friend

It was about time for broomstick practice and a new person on campus said they were looking for Hazel Potter. The person was a woman in her 30's with wavy brown hair in a ponytail. She was also wearing a plain white tank, suspenders, a biker jacket and gloves, and a pair of army boots. She was also carrying a big case that looked like it could fit a broomstick or a gun.

She walked out onto the campus' broomstick field and shouted. "Hey! Is there a Hazel Potter here?!"

The students, including Hazel turned to see the person, and only Hazel recognozed her. 

"Hey Anna. How are you?"

"Pretty good. Anyway, I had just finished something that would replace your old broomstick that got damaged in the war. And I figured the best witch in the world should have an exceptional broomstick." Anna said as she unboxed the broomstick in question. "Plus I think it could help you get away from unwanted sutiors."

"Hazel, you know her?" Deuce asked Hazel.

"Yeah. Anna comes from a family of pro broomstick makers and repairers. If you need a broomstick to be repaired or made better, they're the go-to people for the job." Hazel said.

At that, Anna revealed the broomstick.

It had a white-ash handle fading into reddish-orange and the bristles were a pitch black with golden specks at the end done in a smooth finish.

"I call it the Plasmavolt Ultima-3000. You can guarentee that is much faster that it's Firebolt Supreme predeccesors. It was a painstacking process, but the boys in our shop were able to give it the speed of a North American X-15. A revolutionary spacecraft for experimentation in the atmosphere with a speed reaching above Mach 6, with the max speed of 4,520 mph, and had remained unbroken to this day." Anna said. "As of now, this the only model of it's kind in existance." She finished, causing the other students to look in disbelief and awe.

"Ya gotta be kidding! There's no way a broom could be that fast!" Ruggie said.

"Well, why don't we test it out?" Hazel said taking the broom and mounting it. "Teach, care to time me?" 

"You got it." Ashton said taking out a stopwatch, just as interested. "Ready, go!"

And Hazel's new broom took off before anyone could blink. And it cleared all the obsticles in three laps cleanly. And all in under a minute!

"Unbelieveable! That broom just beat the previous campus record speed!" Ashton remarked.

"Whoa! That was so fast I barely saw it!" Ace stated.

"You definitely know how to make a broom, Anna." Hazel said as she came down to the ground.

"I know, I know." Anna smirked. Then she saw Grim clinging to Hazel's shirt. "Ya okay?"

"I think that speed wiped out 2 of my nine lives..." Grim said, white as a sheet as he fell to the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this first omake was good. Man, I made Hazel a speed demon in this. 

Those who were there in this omake, even if they weren't mentioned, were Ace, Deuce, Jack, Ruggie, Leona, Azul, Riddle, Jade, Floyd, Cater, and Trey.

By the way, the North American X-15 is a real aircraft. Look it up for further details.

This will be my last update for today.

Plz comment and stay safe!