Omake Dance: Riddle's Queen of Hearts

"A dance? For Heartslabyul?" Hazel asked as she, Ace, Deuce and Grim walked down the hallway after school. 

"Yeah, apparently every year, Heartslabyul participates in a charity event that the Queen of Hearts liked. And, we'll be expected to dance as well. Do you know how to dance Hazel?" Deuce said.

"Well, I did go to one dance, but it was more of a mandatory thing, I hadn't danced since cause I'm not good at fancy shindigs like that." Hazel admitted.

"Ah, well it might be stuffy anyway." Ace said. "But, Riddle's making it an effort to make it great this year. And since you're his soulmate, he could probably use the support." Ace stated.

Hazel looked thoughtful and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------

The night of the event the 5 main boys were being chatted up with some females their age, Riddle not liking the attention from the girls who weren't his soulmate, and knowing that they were just trying to get his favor for their parents.

But then Trey spotted a certain person that came into the room.

"Riddle. She's just arrived." The green haired boy nudged his friend and Riddle turned to see a sight for sore eyes, for him that is.

Hazel was in a lovely dress in a dark red in color with black and white accents. There were also black and white Roses along the bottom of the dress. The dress was mostly a sort of princess gown but not like the queen of heart's dress, and not too poofy and more flowy with a sweetheart neckline and bell sleeves that stopped at her elbows lined in black.

The girls who were trying to get Riddle's attention looked on in dismay at the woman who he had eyes for and danced with the whole time.

His own Queen of Hearts.