Beans Day AU Headcannons

I couldn't be able to figure out how to arrange a Beans Day event so I'm doing a headcannon version of the whole thing for Hazel. And she's her own team.

1. First and foremost, Hazel would be someone to reckon with, cause while she doesn't like being the Golden Girl of the Wizarding World, she's still competitive when it comes to sports. Quidditch was to blame for this.

2. When Hazel first tried on her uniform, it was hard for her soulmates to look anywhere else and not sneak a peek at her and not think of how the pants, shirt, and jacket accented her well-developed body well. (Except Kamil, being as oblivious as he is, would outright say she looked good).

3. Another thing to note: Hazel wouldn't crush the competition. She'll annulate them!

4. A bonus for her is that she spent a good amount of a year hiding in the woods so she knows her stuff compared to the boys.

5. The first to go down would be Vil obviously, since he doesn't want to get messy or anything like that. 

6. Next would be Kalim and Idia, but not without giving her the latter's own secret weapon he should've used on her, but she saves if for someone else.

7. Those unfortunate victims were those of Heartslabyul when they see she has Idia's secret weapon. ( "You will hang for this you traitors!" Riddle swears. "I'm easily willed by a woman that can wear a uniform." Idia stated with a grin.)

8. Then she learns Azul and Leona had their teams join up to overpower her, if she could believe that. but uses it to her advantage and uses sneaking around and pitting the groups against each other resulting in them getting out of the game as well. Who's the puppetmaster now?!

9. Finally there was Diasomnia, which to everyone's surprise, ended in a draw when 'Drake' and Hazel were last ones standing and got each other at the same time.

10, Aside from that, Hazel still had a great time.

----------------------------

What do you think? Can someone arrange a oneshot for something like this for me?

What would go through the boys minds during this event in your opinion?

Plz comment and stay safe!