Healing the Tyrant's Heart

Hazel had heard a voice within Riddle. It came from his heart. How he really felt of his mom's rules. 'Whenever I broke the rules, even those fun times were taken away from me.
That's why, I had to listen to every rule that Mother said. Because my Mother, who was known by everyone in town, will always be right. But, you know, Mama...I wonder why? For some reason, my heart feels so heavy...

I want to eat a lot of tarts even if it's only on my birthday. 

I want to play outside a lot...

I want to make lots more friends. 

Please tell me, Mama... What rule should I follow to make this sadness disappear...?'

"Riddle!!!" Riddle had heard Trey's voice, and he could tell it was truly concern for him. He also felt he was in some kind of embrace. But wasn't anything like his mother's.

It was genuine and warm. 

It felt like home.

'!!??' As Riddle woke up he found himself in Hazel's arms and holding one of his hands in a reassuring grip. His face flared in embarrassment for a while before he looked at his surroundings.

"He's coming to." Hazel said making the other sigh in relief.
"Whew! I totally panicked... I don't know what we'd have done if you didn't wake up...!" Cater said putting a hand over his heart.
Riddle looked around the garden, which was now a mess from his overblot episode. "(panting) What in the world... have I done...?"
"What a relief. You've gained consciousness again. Miss Potter was able to save you." Crowley smiled nodding at Hazel.
"You don't have to think about anything right now. You need to rest." Trey added kneeling to his friend's side.

"It's 'cause you spoil him like that that he throws tantrums when he gets scolded!
What he did was no joke, y'know? We almost died there." Ace reminded them.
"Indeed, it was no joke." Deuce agreed.

 "Geez, you can't go wild just 'cause you need to release stress, yanno?" Grim stated, putting his two cents in.
"... I... I really wanted to eat that marron tart, too..." Riddle began to confess gaining everyone's attention.
 "Eh?" While the boys were looking confused, Hazel just softly smiled while rubbing her thumb on Riddle's knuckles, letting him continue.
" I like white roses, too. And pink flamingos are totally fine...And I prefer honey over sugar in tea. I actually like milk tea more than lemon tea... I wanted to talk with everyone after meals a lot, too..." The red-head said as his voice started to crack.
 "Riddle...?" Trey said softly as Hazel noticed that Riddle wanted to turn to Trey and she let him as she saw him tearing up
"And.........I've always... Always wanted to play with you more, Trey..." Riddle cracked before he started crying into Trey's chest as Trey enveloped him in a hug.

"No way... Riddle is crying..." Cater said, surprised. 

'Of course he is. He's been holding in all that pain and resentment for so long he wasn't allowed to.' Hazel thought.

"Hey! Don't think that I'll forgive you just because you're crying!" Ace said before Hazel hit him upside the head. "Ow! What was that for?!" 

"You really should learn to read the atmosphere..." Deuce said frowning at Ace.
"I'm sorry, too. I always knew you were suffering but I kept quiet..." Trey said as he let Riddle let it all out. "That's why I'll say this now. Riddle, you were wrong. You should apologize to everyone here."

"... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...!!" Riddle cried out as Hazel rubbed his back in comfort.

"I actually wanted you to say sorry for everything you've done, Dorm Head, but..."

But Ace on the other hand; "As if I'll be satisfied with a single sorry!! I'll NEVER forgive you EVER!!!!" And that earned him another hit to the head. "The heck woman?!?!"
"In this situation? Really?"
"Of course! I experienced a lotta trauma! And the marron tart I worked hard to make was thrown like garbage! I won't forgive you easily even if you cry.......But, we should have a do-over of the Unbirthday Party.

"We weren't even allowed inside the party. Also, bring a tart that you made next time. Ah, you can't ask Trey-senpai for help either! Make it yourself from scratch! If you do that, then I may or may not forgive you...! Okay, okay, I'll forgive you then!" Ace suddenly changed his mind when he saw Hazel's fist again.

Instead of looking sad, Riddle actually had a teary smile. "Yeah, I got it..."

"Indeed, indeed. What a beautiful turn-out this has been. Let's say things are settled for now, shall we?" Crowley said cheerfully.

---------------------------

Next will be the Unbirthday party, and I'll add a little something for Hazel and Riddle.

In addition, a friend of mine asked what the villains would've thought of Hazel. and I thought: 

The Queen of Hearts probably would have a little friction with her at first, but soon get along with her once she learns that Hazel's descended from royalty and fellow royals should stick together.

Scar probably would've been sympathetic for how Hazel was never told of her rightful family headship till she was old enough, and having to be an outcast during her school years and doing the fighting for the adults and having to lead children into a war. I'm sure even he wouldn't go that far.

Ursula probably would feel some sympathy because I don't think even she can't bring back the dead or Hazel's parents for her, which was all she ever wanted.

The Evil Queen, Jafar, and maybe Maleficent may be able to get along with her because Voldemort probably would've threatened them since I have a feeling they weren't purebloods and would've killed them without a second thought, even with all their power. Maleficent even more since she understands the feeling of being used and labeled as something (Maleficent being a face of evil, and Hazel being exploited as a Golden Girl of the Wizard World). Jafar would probably be impressed with her parselmouth skill with snakes. And I'm sure the Beautiful Queen would appreciate all the beauty products of the Wizard World.

And I'm certain Hades would've shook Hazel's hand for offing Voldemort because, comeon! He was trying to attain immortality, and that would make the God of the Dead furious because like he said "My business is dead people. And without dead people, my business is DEAD, people!"

What do you think?

Plz comment and stay safe!

A Witch Among VilliansOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara