Updated Bio!

This is not a chapter! I've decided to create a bio of Hazel at NRC.

-----------------------------

Hazel Potter, 1st year Mortishackle Prefect

First female student at NRC

- Already known as the 'Girl-Who-Lived', 'Woman-Who-Conquered' and other titles, It was surprising when she went back to school after Hogwarts, and still a mystery why she was brought to NRC.

-But she still find trouble waiting for her whether it'll be sutiors or challengers. 

-she's also found she has seven different soulmates in NRC, has acquired three so far, needs to bond with her fourth still, and find the other three.

-Other fellow students: Grim (only one for now), resident ghosts

Mortishackle Dorm:

A new dormitory Hazel had decided to create, it's founded on 'The multi-obscurity of the Collector of Souls', or Death, mostly revolving on it's tale with the Peverell Brothers; Hazel's ancestors. The reason why is to remind the students that Death is a silent, unspoken character in almost every story and that nothing can avoid it and no power can cease it. Death is also mostly seen as a neutral force because eventually Death comes for all souls no matter if they were good or bad, because they all soon come to the grave. Although in certain stories they can be seen as a neutral villain like in the Peverell Story, sometimes as a helpful being for a common goal, but this being mostly remains indifferent, making Death a hard entity to figure out. For it's motto is 'mystery' and always will be. They also go by many names, takes on many forms throughout history and can be shown as either a masculine or even a feminine being showing Death has no set identity unlike the Great Seven, adding to their obscurity. In the Peverell Story, Death's identified as 'male'.

Mortishackle Insignia:

The shield is a coffin design to indicate Death. On top of it is the Deathly Hallows symbol, and chains enveloping the lower half. On the top of the coffin, there are a pair of skeletal hands; Death's hands, creeping out. Under the Deathly Hallows insignia is a banner holding the dorm name in cursive. The main colors are black and silver, and a little bit of white.

Mortishackle Statue:

Death's statue is how he's depicted in The Tale of the Three Brothers (If you don't know, look it up on youtube). This is his short summary:

'The Collector of Souls. The one being who is a true neutral force for he come for all equally. The wise he allows to live to see the next generation and so on. But woe to those who dare to provoke or cheat him, for he will arrange a most tragic demise for the arrogant and the foolish.'

Mortishackle theme:

An instrumental theme of the Peverell Story song, and the song itself is the dorm's theme, to have the students remember that death is another part of life. And that life itself is short, so they should live while they can. The only creed of this dorm is to remain a neutral force unless provoked for a proper reason, not for anything petty.

To be the next prefect:

Anyone who wants to be the next prefect must pass three tests made by the Brothers' Statues

1. Anitoch: Why do people constantly seek power and what does it really do to people?

2. Cadimus: Why do people still try to attain the impossible when it's already out of reach?

3. Ignotius: Do you believe one's fate is really set in stone? Why do people blindly try to cheat Death when it will come for them in a more tragic way?

(Can you answer any of these in your own way?)

-----------------------------------------

I still need to figure out what other info I could put on here, so feel free to tell me, and i'll update them around tomarrow. 

Plz comment and stay safe!