Omake Headcanon: Favorite Outfit

I've been wondering; what kind of outfit would the soulmates want to see Hazel in. So I came up with this:

Riddle: while he does go for modesty, he would like to see Hazel in an outfit similar to the classic dress Alice wore in the 'Alice in Wonderland' story, or maybe in a white dress similar to that of the White Queen just to call her 'his queen'.

Leona: He normally goes for the rebel look, but he gets a strange feeling in his gut if he sees Hazel wearing some leather body harness with a tight catsuit like a beast tamer, while equipped with a whip. Usually he'd be the dominant one but an idea like that may get him excited.

Azul: Being the gentleman he is, he would usually like seeing Hazel in the classic lounge dresses he has for her performances. But secretly, he would sometimes imagine her as a personal secretary with a tight mini-skirt just to sate a 'forbidden office romance' scenario. 

Kalim: This innocent man likes what she would wear, but he would be curious of what she would look like in a casual dancer's outfit from his homeland, despite her modesty and embarrassment. 

Vil: Not one to let beauty to go to waste, he'd wish to see Hazel in the elegant robes reminiscent to his dorm and homeland. Though, his secret longing would be Hazel in some kind of lace or silk garment. 

Idia: this guy would simply want to see Hazel in a cute maid outfit, nuff said.

Malleus: .....Possibly an enchantress outfit.

--------------------------------------------

Favorite outfit, what do think can suit Hazel as much?

Plz comment and stay safe!