Omake Headcannon What if: Hazel's secret

Hazel was good at hiding secrets, especially if they were embarrassing ones.

The most embarrassing secret in her life?

She's never seen a male without a shirt on or showing more skin than what she's used to.

Though where she's from, they stress modesty to a T, so such a thing was considered taboo and should only be allowed between a married couple in private. 

So one could imagine her reaction when she turned her head the other way when the Twins were joining the Scarabia students in the Oasis, only to see Azul in front of her in swim trunks as he complemented her sundress.

Her face made a really good impression of a cherry as she covered her eyes. 

Azul asked her what was wrong as he pulled her close to him. Making skin-to-skin contact.

Hazel's last thought before fainting: 'I can handle a war, and the freaking dark lord, but not this?!'

Well, if she thought that was embarrassing, her mind went to the gutter as she saw Azul in his merform.

---------------------------

God I couldn't stop blushing from this. Though, I couldn't stop myself from making this! Poor Hazel.

How do you think her soulmates would react to this secret of hers and how would they handle it?

Plz comment and stay safe!