Omake Headcannons: Other family

The kids would want to at least know the rest of the family and other stuff.

Riddle's mother: She was happy that she learned she was a grandmother until she learned her son was a soulmate along with six other boys sharing his wife, which was common among his wife's people and kin. she also thought that Riddle was allowing his new son to be too relaxed and that this union was making her son soft. she wanted him to break off with his wife and allow her to help raise the son, but Riddle refused instantly to her shock. In addition, their hometown was surprised to see that the GWL gained Riddle as a soulmate, and helped change him for the better.

Farena: At first he thought Leona would never find a wife, but to learn he was soulmates with Hazel Potter, even his wife couldn't believe it. He actually congratulated his younger brother when he learned Hazel was having his brother's kid. His kingdom never would've thought there was someone to make the second-born son at ease, and help him forget about the throne too. When Zinna was born: ('Leona, are you crying?' 's-shut up!').

Cheka: He loves his new cousin already! But he wouldn't be blind to Zinna's growing beauty either. Despite his sweet exterior, he's a protective cousin.

Coral Sea: None of the residents would expect for Azul to get hitched. Thinking he was still an ink spitting octopus. But his daughter was so cute, they couldn't believe it! Azul's mother especially dotes on her new granddaughter and gives her sweets to Azul's confusion. (Mother, if I recall, you only let me have sweets on occasion.////I know. When I was the mother. Now i'm a grandma. This is the grand part.)

Kalim's homeland: Really happy to see his son finally took up a wife, even if he has to share her. Though it would make his grandson a target but his mom made sure to teach him things to protect himself. Then there's the man's wives who might be upset that Kalim was the first to gain a kid before his younger siblings, dashing their hopes to take over the Al-Asim family.

Vil's homeland: Female fans would be crushed that Vil was now a married man and was having his own kid. Same goes for male suitors after Hazel.

Idia's homeland: Absolute shock that Idia being as anti-social as they thought he was gain a wife and a kid. 

Malleus' homeland: Probably the most shocking of all, thinking his kid would be a powerhouse one day, and thinking 'How can someone is intimidating as him fathered an adorable being?!'. But Maleficent would've been proud to see the girl.

-----------------------------

Bonus: Jamil and Selina's kid future kid.

A daughter named Mina Viper-Kama, and a mix of both her parents. Would also be the only heir of the family in her mom's kingdom. Has a good friendship with Severus, but may grow into something else....

-------------------

What do you think?

Plz comment and stay safe!