Public Pool - Hunter

I am doing some severe multitasking right now. I have season 2 of She-Ra up on one window, Wattpad on another, balancing my notebook on one leg and a bowl of Coco Pebbles on the other. Lol. I'm trying to make my chapters longer. 

Happy reading :) -

"HUNTER!"

I jumped around and sighed in relief when I just saw Gus, holding a huge pair of swim trunks over his head. And when I say huge, I mean like, you could fit one Gus in one of the pantlegs.

"Don't scare me like that over nothing." I said

"It's not nothing! Look at these awesome pants!" He threw them over his head, slipping into one of the legs. I turned, ignoring... whatever he was doing.

I took some of the fabric from one of the suits and rubbed it between my fingers. It felt so weird. Different than other fabrics. I grimaced at it. Why was it like that??

Something hit the ground behind me and I swiveled around, only to find Gus, on the floor. With the pants over his face. I face palmed and crouched down to help him. It was a struggle.

"How did you even do this?" I growled, trying to tear him from his uncomfy fabric prison. I pulled it over his head and he took a breath in. "You saved me..." He gasped and I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Now I shall give my savior a true loves kiss!" He said, pushing his arms into the air.

Luz had been showing him too many Dis-knee movies.

"I'm not kissing you." I said, pulling him off the ground. He puckered his lips and made loud smooching sounds.

"You're right." He said, patting me on the shoulder after realizing I just wasn't having it. "Your true loves kiss is being saved for Willowww..." He taunted.

Every hair on my arm stood up on end. "WHAT?" I yelled with a jump. Gus grinned. "STOP. STOP THAT." I smacked him on the head. He yelped and rubbed his head.

I looked around, making sure no one heard anything.

You mean making sure Willow didn't hear anything?

A little voice in my brain said. I put a hand to my head. No. I don't care if Willow heard that because it's not true. I'm not gonna kiss anyone. ...

Yeah because you're a wimp.

I sighed and shook my head. Damn intrusive thoughts.

"Gus, have you picked out your human swimming suit yet?" I asked, turning my back to him. He sighed. "N-" then he paused. "YES!"

"Good, lets go find the others then." He jumped onto my back and I carried him across the store. Gus kicked his feet contently, holding onto my shoulders as we looked for everyone else.

I looked down at Gus's choice of swim suit. It was blue, teal, green and purple, all fading into each other, with a chameleon on the side.

I saw Willow in the distance and waved. She turned around and waved back, then ran up to us. "Hunter! Is Gus okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine! I just tricked Hunter into carrying me." I looked up at him with a side smile. I could've knocked him off if I wanted to. I just didn't mind being a good friend.

We all met up with Camila who took us to pay for the suits. We walked up to the check out and the lady started shooting our suits. With a lazer gun. It. Was. Terrifying.

"Are these all you kids?" The lady asked. Camila looked us all up and down and nodded. "Yes! This is my oldest, here. He's sixteen." She said, pulling me into a sidehug. If sort of felt like she was showing us off. She was proud to be with us. "Willow and Vee are fifteen, Amity and Luz are fourteen, and Gus is twelve." Camila continued, gesturing her arm out to all of us.