Bouquet - Willow

- i hope you guys realize i can see what you comment right?

because i will spend any amount of time going through my notifs, i love to do that, and yes, i do happen to read all your comments.

HAPPY READING -

There was a lot going on by the time Luz and Amity were done exchanging vows. Eda and Camila were both crying, along with a few others. Hunter looked like he was crying, but I wasn't sure.

Hunter and I were both by Luz's side, proud as ever. Eventually, came those little words that made everything official. 

Luz and Amity were smiling at each other, hand in hand, like they had been waiting for this for forever.

They might as well had too, at least you'd think so if you could see the look in Luz's eyes. She didn't take her eyes off Amity for a second, not to look at anyone else, not anything else but her.

"You may kiss the bride."

Without missing a beat, Luz took Amity by the waist, with no hesitation, but all the gentleness in the world - and kissed her.

When they pulled apart after the long, loving kiss, Luz raised her eyebrows at Amity, and in one swift motion, swept her off her feet so she was holding Amity in her arms. She kissed her one more time, then turned to Hunter and I and smiled the brightest, happiest smile I had ever seen from her.

And that was saying something- it's Luz

Luz rushed down the aisle with Amity in her arms. I glanced over at Camila, Eda was sitting a chair away from her, Manny's seat in between them. He would've been so proud of Luz.

Then I looked over to Hunter, who was watching Luz and Amity bound down the aisle. Once he realized I was looking at him, he took a step back so he was standing directly next to me, and just leaned to the side a bit so he was resting his head on the top of mine.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and we just stayed like that for a bit.

There was a buzz as people started getting up, talking to the brides, consoling each other, and best of all, there were some people getting ready for Amity to throw her bouquet.

I pointed over with determination in my eyes. "Hunter. I'm going to catch the bouquet, okay?"

He gave me a curious look, like he didn't know what I meant, but followed my gaze. He still looked a bit confused though.

"Uh. Okay." He replied, lifting his head up. 

He had this light, almost un-noticeable shake in his voice, like he had been on the verge of crying, probably, just feeling very emotional.

I gave him a smile before making my way over to the small crowd consisting of Emira, Vee, Viney, me, and Hooty for some reason.

Amity looked back for a moment, her bouquet in hand, before leaning down and throwing the flowers behind her with all the energy she had. Which was a lot. 

She actually threw it a bit too far. It went flying past the little crowd, and before I process anything I heard it hit someone from across the venue.

I pushed my way through just to see Hunter holding the bouquet, rubbing the top of his head. He saw me and frowned, holding the flowers out to me.

"These hit me in the head." He said simply.

I couldn't help but let out a little laugh. I held in an actual laugh so he didn't think I was laughing at his misfortune.

After a second he spoke again, in a tone that made him sound offended. "Why is that funny??"  

"Sorry, sorry." I replied as I adjusted my glasses. "You know I love you. Are you okay?"