Airport - Hunter

- I went to go see the new SpiderMan Across the Spider-Verse movie with my girlfriend today, and if anyone else has seen it I need you to let me know because I thought it was amazing and would totally love to talk about it with someone else.

And if you haven't seen it yet, totally go see it I thought it was amazing.

Sorry, didn't mean to rant or anything.

Happy reading : ) -

Camila was holding my head, kissing the side of my face repeatedly.

We were at the airport, standing outside. Everyone was waiting with their parents, including me, who was being attacked by mine.

Luz and Vee stood next to us, and when Camila finally let go of me, Luz pulled a face.

She didn't mean it to be mean or make fun of me at all. It was just another thing that we did. I made a face back at her and Vee smiled, rolling her eyes.

Camila spoke fast, like she did after Vee won her first baseball game and she was so proud.

"Bebe, te vas a ir por una semana entera, ¿tienes tu teléfono? ¿El cargador de tu teléfono? ¿Dejaste a Flapjack con Gus o él está contigo? Si está contigo, ¿tienes comida para él?... ¿Él come?"

(Baby, going to be gone for a whole week, do you have your phone? Your phone charger? Did you leave Flapjack with Gus or is he with you? If he's with you do you have food for him? ...Does he eat?)

She waved her hands at me dismissively before I could even answer. 

"Ah no importa, no quiero avergonzarte delante de todos tus amigos"

(Ah it doesn't matter, I don't want to embarrass you in front of all your friends) 

I shrugged and looked up, still embarrassed, but in a good way. "They're not all my friends, and yeah, I have everything, and Gus is watching Flapjack."

Gus said he would watch Clover and Flapjack while Willow and I were gone. He also offered to watch Miso but Luz snatched that opportunity right away. 

Luz and Miso got along almost better than Miso and I got along and she was my cat.

"Okay, okay. Oh you're growing up. I can't believe you're turning seventeen next month!" Camila turned to Vee. "Can you believe he's turning seventeen next month??"

Vee shrugged. "Bring me back a T-Shirt?" She asked. She liked things from around the world, and although we didn't go on vacation a lot she enjoyed ordering things and looking at things online from different states and countries.

"Of course." I told her.

After saying goodbye to her dads, Willow walked up to me, holding her suitcase securely in her hand.

"Willow, I don't trust Hunter enough to remember to text me so please text me if something goes wrong." Camila pointed at her and gave her a mostly joking smile. 

Willow smiled back and before she could say anything her face fell serious. "You think I'm joking cause of the smile but I'm really not."

"Oh okay.." Willow nodded.

Jackson's mom came around and yelled out to everyone. "Okay everyone! We're going to go into the airport now, say your final goodbyes and let's get going."

Willow leaned over to me. "Titan, I feel like I'm going to camp." 

I laughed. I don't know what camp is.

What everyone failed to tell me was that the airport was a total nightmare. There was so much waiting and standing and walking around. I thought you just got on this big flying bus and suddenly you were where you were supposed to be- I don't know.