Nail salon - Willow

- Business is slow peoples😔

Sadly, I am running out of places to take this story and will probably end it soon. And it's not really that I'm running out of ideas, I'm simply running out of places to take the story.

And that's okay, it can't last forever anyway. But I might make a spin off kinda thing if y'all wanted. Like maybe a time skip sorta thing idrk.

happy reading -

I was finally ungrounded! I had no idea what caused the sudden change of heart for my parents but it worked for me.

In celebration, me and everyone else, decided to hang out in the demon realm together. Mattholomule was also invited, (by Gus of course) and reluctantly joined. (Because of Gus, of course.) Amity offered for everyone to come over to the Blight Manor. 

Right as Gus and I walked through the gates, Luz ran up behind us, grabbing each of our shoulders and using them to push herself up off the ground, jumping up high and landing on the gravel in front of us.

A few different things clinked together in her backpack as she landed. I waved at her and smiled. "HI!" She said energetically.

She had so much energy I was almost jealous. "HEY!" Gus yelled. They high fived and started walking together, talking about something.

Vee and Hunter followed behind, walking beside me. I forgot all the Noceda siblings always arrived at the same time. (Unless Hunter was at Darius' that day, then he was usually late).

"Hey Vee! Is Masha done being scared of your family yet?" I asked.

She shook her head and laughed. "Not quite. We're getting there though."

"My bad." Hunter said with a shrug.

"No, seriously Hunter, every time they're around you they say it feels like you're gonna attack them." Vee replied, hitting him in the arm. 

"Who says he won't?" I asked. Hunter gave me a faked hurt look, putting a hand over his heart and lowering his head. 

"You made your boyfriend sad." Vee commented calmly.

I brushed one of my braids over my shoulder. "Wouldn't be the first time." 

Hunter stared straight ahead for a second, and turned to me, confused. He tipped his head to the side as we continued walking. "It would?"

With a giggle, I knocked my shoulder into his gently. "I'm just joking around. You'd tell me if I really made you feel bad, right?"

"Of course." He replied, nodding.

Luz looked discretely to the left, then the right, and pushed her backpack into the middle of the circle everyone was sitting in. 

She smirked deviously and unzipped the biggest pocket.

There were a TON of different little colored tubes that looked small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. They all clinked together like glass bottles.

"Nail polish?" Vee asked.

Luz nodded happily. As she explained what if was, I realized it was a lot like something we had in the boiling isles. Except is was called talon gloss and it only came in a few colors. 

This polish also smelled interesting, but a lot better than talon gloss.

"I was thinking we could make our own private nail salon!" Luz explained as she dug through her bag. After a second of digging, she picked it up and turned it upside down, dumping everything out onto the floor. "And we can do matching, or our own!"