10K READS SPECIAL💕💕

- SO LIKE THIS WAS ORIGINALLY GONNA BE A 10K READS SPECIAL BUT MY COMPUTER BROKE AND WHEN I GOT BACK I HAD 11K SO THIS IS JUST LIKE A 10K+ SPECIAL LMAO.

BUT THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHHH! I LOVE WRITING AND INTERACTING WITH EVERYONE, YOU'RE SO GREAT :)) AHHHHHHH

for the special, I'm gonna write like oneshots and shorts about Huntlow in the human realm because who the heck doesn't love that? 

Happy reading :) -

- Gardening day -

Hunter liked Willow. He really liked Willow. He didn't know where these feelings for her came from, or how to get rid of them, but he did know the only person he could talk to about it, wasn't actually a person at all - but a palismen.

He thought he must be boring Flapjack with all his nonsense about a girl, but Willow wasn't just any girl.

She was virtually perfect. In like, everyway -- which was the opposite of whatever he was.

He stared up at his hands, that he held out, over his head as he laid on his back on his sleeping bag. 

He also thought Camila was perfect. She was one of the nicest people he had ever met. She even let him sleep on the floor in her basement. 

"Psst. Hunter." A voice echoed from the basement stairs.

Hunter sat up in alarm, looking towards the stairs quickly. 

Willow waved at him. He looked over at the clock sitting on the table by Gus's head. It was nine a.m, although with the curtains drawn, he really couldn't tell.

"Willow?? What are you doing?" Hunter whisper-yelled. Willow shushed him, trying not to laugh under her breath. Hunter thought that was too bad though, he found her laugh charming.

"I'm sorry if it's too early, I didn't mean to wake you up-" She started, waving her hands in front of her face and backing up. 

Hunter stood right up, not wanting her to leave. "I- uhm. I've been up since the red mini-TV said five-three-zero so-"

"You've been up since five thirty??" Willow asked, enough surprise in her voice to make Hunter surprised too, even though he had no idea how long that meant. Nor the significance of being up since then. 

Willow approached him from the stairs with an apologetic look on her face. "I'm sorry, you should get some sleep. I don't want to be the reason for your eyebags."

Hunter brought his hands up to his face, covering his dark under eyes. "What's wrong with my eye bags?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing's wrong with them I just-" She reached up and grabbed his hands, bringing them down from his face and gripping them both in her own. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you or anything. I'm making everything worse aren't I?"

Hunter glanced down at their hands, laced together -- for just a moment, a split second before looking back up at Willow. She looked down too, embarrassed she took them in the first place, yet unwilling to let go.

Gus let out a long snore and they both let go.

Willow reached for the back of her neck, scratching is nervously, and Hunter stared at the ground.