Winter formal pt.1 - Hunter

- I've sort of been hinting at this chapter for a while while replying to some comments, and I've excited about it. 

Also I announced it on my profile so I guess it was never really a secret but yk it's cool.

Happy reading : ) -

I ran, pretty much at the speed of light to Luz's room. I yelled her name, stopping at the door frame and breathing in and out heavily.

"Did you just run all the way here from the basement?" She asked. She was sitting at her desk, drawing something. I didn't care to look, I walked in the room, frantic. Her look changed. "Dude are you okay?"

I took a few breaths in. The last breath whistled through my tooth gap before I spoke. "How do you dance?!"

Her face twisted, and she began laughing. She laughed and laughed. And laughed. At me. ME! I was hurt. Wounded even. "What is funny about this??"

"Oh! You were being serious." She set her pencil down. "Is this because of the Winter dance coming up? It's not that big of a deal-"

"You don't understand, I need to dance with Willow! Sabrina said it was a really nice erm- bonding experience for- high school couples, and I don't know how to dance!"

"DUDE THE DANCE IS LITERALLY TONIGHT." Luz yelled at me.

I ran my fingers through my hair nervously. "I KNOW!!"

She laughed at me like an evil little worm who was also my sister. "YOU DONE EFFED UP MY MAN!"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!"

"IT MEANS YOU SUCKKK!"

Camila walked in, holding her hands over her ears. "Kids! Kids! What on earth is going on?! Why are you yelling??"

"Hunter is having a crisis because he doesn't know how to dance!" Luz yelled, pointing at me.

"Why'd you have to say it like that??!" I asked.

Luz dully threw her pencil at me. "Oh quit wailing!"

"I'M NOT A WHALE!!"

"Okay! Ay you two calm down." Camila walked in between us and turned to me. "What do you need mijo?" 

Suddenly, I didn't want to tell her. It felt a little embarrassing. 

When I didn't answer, she turned to Luz instead and asked her.

"Hunter came up to my room because he's taking Willow to the formal tonight and he doesn't know how to dance." She answered. 

Like I said, embarrassing.

Camila nodded and took me by the shoulders. "Hunter. We're gonna figure this out for you. But first," She snapped her fingers at Luz. "Do you have everything figured out for this, when you're meeting Amity, what you're wearing ect.?"

Luz nodded. 

"Okay, good. ... You're not wearing an animal onesie."

She gasped and took an offended step back. "How could you??!"

"I let you do it for the past few years, find something else this year."

Luz sat back down in her desk chair and whined as Camila turned back to me one last time and gave me a nod. "Okay. I don't know how to dance either but we're gonna find some quality Youtube tutorials for you."

When Camila found out neither Luz nor I had anything to wear, she decided to take the two of us on a last minute trip to go buy suits.