2K VOTES SPECIALLLLL🫣🫣

- wowee shes goin wild

guys my book is special its the only huntlow book with 2k votes🤩🤩🤩🤩

I really am not sure people want me to keep writing these specials, especially since in my opinion, my specials are always rushed therefore, have been decreasing in quality but I really wanted to write this, especially since I'm kinda blocked atm.

THANK YOU THO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BUT I PROBABLY WONT BUT THANK YOU

HAPPY READING : ]]] -

- Sunhat -

Hunter didn't exactly have a heart. Or working organs. But something had to work for him to be a living, breathing... person.

It didn't take him long enough to figure out the galdorstone worked and beat like a normal heart.

It pounded in his chest just like a normal heart. When he was in combat, when he was scared or worried. 

But especially when he was around Willow.

He realized though, the incessant nervous pounding in his chest eased up the more time he spent as her boyfriend but sometimes that same feeling would still come back.

But that also happened to be the way Willow felt too. There were moments when just being around Hunter felt completely normal, calming even.

But then there were those moments where it felt like her heart was about to leap right out of her chest, bile sack and all.

She actually liked that feeling though, when her heart beat so fast it felt like it was just going to explode.

It was hard to explain, yet easy to feel.

Willow was waiting patiently at her house for Hunter. They were supposed to just meet up and then go to out to somewhere in Bonesburrough.

Neither of them knew yet.

All of the dates arranged by Willow were not very arranged at all. Hunter planned things, pretty much planned everything.

And Hunter was important to Willow but sometimes she let the planning aspect of their dates slip her mind.

But it always worked out anyway, don't ask her how.

Hunter showed up on time, as usual. He would feel really bad if he was late but he would feel like he was bothering people if he showed up early.

So he always had to be on time, or else he would feel almost as if he had done something wrong.

It was always nice when Willow would reassure him that it didn't matter. 

She ended up having to do that a lot. Willow ended up having to reassure Hunter about a lot of things. 

He was definitely a different person than the Hunter that would blindly follow Belos' orders. The golden guard. But he made mistakes and overthought stuff a lot.

Willow was always willing to talk Hunter through everything he seemed to worry about, and she was always able to help him.

He was grateful to have her.

In Willow's mind, she always felt like Hunter gave her too much credit. She didn't need an award for helping her boyfriend. 

She didn't need anything for helping anyone, really.

It was just something anyone would do. Or maybe not everyone but anyone decent.

Hunter knocked on the door and pretty much the moment he pulled his hand away Willow opened it.