School dance - Hunter

- I just remembered I have ear surgery today, so wish me good luck, but I have worked very hard to bring both of us to this chapter. And yes, it's exactly what you've been waiting for. 

But I'm also gonna make it extra long because I'm mean and I hate you (jk i love you sm)

Your welcome. Swear warning. -

-September 4th-

-Friday-

Sabrina was waiting for me at my locker. 

I kind of felt bad for saying yes to go to the dance with her because I really didn't want to get into some romantic thing with her.

Luz walked by my side, and was staring daggers at Sabrina. 

I approached my locker and Sabrina fluttered her eyes at me. I cringed a bit. Everything she did was weird now. I thought she just wanted to be my friend but now I knew everything kind of had an alterative motive. 

"Good morning, Hunter. Luz.."  Sabrina gave Luz a weird look and flipped her hair back. "Hunter, what do you think of the dress I'm wearing tonight?" Sabrina asked 

She scrolled through her phone for a second and held it up a little too close to my face. 

She pulled it away before I could focus it but I saw it was a red dress with off the shoulder sleeves that ruffled.

Luz elbowed me and smirked. "That's nothing, I'm going, dressed as an otter."

"Didn't you get kicked out of the last school dance for that?" Sabrina asked.

"Maybe but this time, I'm wearing a fancy tuxedo over it, with a bowtie and everything, so I'm an otter fit for a dance."

I snorted. "And what animal is Amity going as?"

Luz sighed dreamily and looked up. "Oh, se vera tan hermosa."

(Oh, she's going to look so beautiful.)

"We went dress shopping the other day, she's wearing a pretty purple fade into a pinkish orange, sparkly dress with little white poofys on the bottom that look like clouds. It looks like a sunset. We're going to be a total power couple."

"I'm sure." I replied. Luz and Amity were so in love it probably made even married couples jealous. It was cute though.

Sabrina rolled her eyes.

I regretted ever even talking to this girl in the first place.

The bell rang for lunch and I instead of going to the cafeteria I walked to the greenhouse.

Willow was in there, he back turned to the door. I stood there and tried to figure out what she was doing.

I took a step forward and knocked the front of my foot into a potted plant on the ground. 

It landed with a loud clatter, and Willow turned around, startled. 

I reached down to pick it up and when I stood back up, Willow was right next to me.

I handed her the plant and she set it down on the table next to us.

"Came to nap again?" She asked. 

I bit my lip and looked down. "Uh no. I just. I knew you would be here."

She looked a little surprised but didn't say anything for a second.

"Uh, did you want to talk to me?" She asked.

"Mmm.. No. I just wanted to see you."

"You just wanted to see me?"