Answers - Willow

- All hail Kurtis Conner 

That's all I have to say. Happy reading -

Bocsha leaned forward in her seat, pushing the grudgby ball behind her slightly.

"Alright. So Kiki took your boyfriend somewhere to-" she made air quotes "Get ride of that golden brat once and for all. And hah, I did nothing because he pissed me off."

"Oh my titan.." Mattholomule mumbled into his hands. I was speechless. She just let Kikimora take him like that? I couldn't believe her.

And I wanted to let her know that.

"What is wrong with you?? Do you know what Kikimora would do to him?!"

Bocsha shrugged. "If he's as strong and trained as I assumed he was, he'll be fine. Kikimora is a joke. And is desperate for attention and power. He'll be fine."

"Desperate for attention and power sounds familiar" Gus mumbled.

"Okay, y'know what?" Bocsha spat, balling her fists up and rolling her eyes excessively. "They're probably outside somewhere, so if the golden guard really means that much to you you can go after him. But even the president needs some beauty rest every once in a while. Goodnight." 

She stood up and stared us down.  

I wasn't half-a-witch-Willow anymore. I wasn't intimidated by her anymore. She couldn't hurt me.

An unsettling smile slipped over her face as she started walking past the three of us. She stopped next to me, turning her head in my direction. "I know you'll be able to beat Kikimora. But I know what you and your little posse is planning. How do you think you're gonna beat the Collector, huh?"

Before I could answer, she walked out, the grudgby ball balanced between her arm and her hip.

I took a breath in, but didn't wait for her to fully leave the gym before pushing past her and running towards the front entrance.

Glancing at the clock at the wall, I turned the corner and saw everyone gathered around the door. Viney's face lit up as she saw us, although she looked confused. 

"There you guys are! You're late!" Her face fell when she realized Hunter wasn't with us. 

"Viney! Hunter's been taken!" I yelled, rushing towards the door, Gus following close behind me. I knew he cared about Hunter just as much as I did.

There were mixed yells and alerted exclaims as I pushed through the heavy brown doors. I wasn't going to let anyone keep me from getting out there if Hunter was out there.

I sprinted out into the dark outside of Hexide, my dirty sneakers Camila bought for me in the human realm hitting the ground as I ran.

Desperately, I whipped my head around to look through the semi-silent Boiling Isles night.

I knew better than to yell for Hunter, I didn't want to attract any unwanted attention. I had a strange amount of enemies for a fifteen-year-old witchlet.

Gus and Matt panted beside me, barely taking time to catch their breathes before we heard someone yell from around the corner.

Hunter.

He came running at us, faster than I ever saw him run. He smiled at me the best he could for a boy who had just gotten ambushed and kidnapped, falling face first, but catching himself, rolling and standing up on his feet.

Behind him, came Kikimora in her abomatron, stomping towards the four of us quickly.

Hunter reached us, and slipped behind me, breathing heavily. He had scratches covering his arms and face, his hair even messier than it usually was. 

Luz, Amity and the rest of our group else came running out of Hexide too, eyes widening when they caught a glimpse of Kiki, laughing maniacally.

  Oh titan she hadn't changed a bit.

Viney, Skara, Gerbo, Luz and Amity all threw themselves in front of us, and we all were about to begin attacking.

Gerbo and I used vines to grab onto each limb of Kikimora's abomatron, restricting her movement. 

Mattholomule bumped his elbow into Gus and shot a large stone block up under the abomotrons feet, making it fall backwards. 

Kiki let out a yell as she hit the ground, where Amity held up a fire spell to her intimidatingly. 

While the others started asking the barely conscious Kikimora questions, I turned to Hunter and grabbed his face, turning it from side to side. "Are you okay?? What happened?"

He put his hand over mine with a soft, unsure laugh. "I'm okay, I promise. Uhm. Thanks for coming after me."

"Are you kidding me? Always." I exhaled, closing my eyes and lowering my eyebrows. "I'm just glad you're okay. Bocsha made it seem like Kikimora was going to kill you."

Hunter glanced away and coughed. "Oh no, yeah, she definitely was. She never would've pulled a move like that while we were in the emperors coven but I guess she's gone.. crazy."

"Oh. Wow. Yeah no joke." 

He tilted his head a bit, pressing his face against my hand.  

It was these little moments we had together, no matter where we were, the gestures of affection just made my heart flutter like crazy. That, unlike Bocsha's bullshit, would never get old.

Gus walked by, and I reached down and grabbed him by the shoulders. "So. You wanna talk about it?"

"Talk about what?" He and Hunter both asked in unison.

One of the collectors scouts flew by over head and I shut my mouth. "Y'know what, we can save the talking for later, let's get inside and recollect ourselves before we go back out."

Gus agreed, looking relieved that I wasn't going to force him to talk about what I saw with him and Matt.

It was going to happen eventually. 

But not when we were standing out in the open, almost definitely in danger.

- Sorry this one's coming out a bit late tonight, I started writing, fell asleep then woke up an hour later to cut the chapter in half. Like it was supposed to be at least 100 words longer but I'm so tired.

Plus, I'm prepping for PSATs, which suck so hard, so I'll be back to writing when that shit is over with. -