The sacrifice - Willow

- I got more Fanart!!!! : ))))

This is by thisismysch00lacc and they drew Elaine, I love it so much!! This made my day ya'll are so talented

They also hc her as Aro-Ace, and I do want to say expert detective skills because ding ding ding- that is correct. I really wanted an Aro-Ace character but wasn't sure how to write them so like halfway through the Hexsquad starting high school, I decided Elaine was good for it.

Happy reading : ) -

Finally, I was done packing. I wasn't super sure what to pack, but Luz sent me a human packing list for what she thought would suffice for a week.

Before long it was time for all our parents to meet. Gus and I called it "The sacrifice" though, because we both knew that my dads, Darius and Camila mixing with a normal pair of human parents would be a complete and total mess.

Someone was bound to be sacrificed. 

Gus sat on my bed watching me as I struggled to pack. I had been packed for weeks prior, but decided the day before we left that my packing skills weren't good enough and I was going to completely repack.

"Weren't you supposed to be at the portal five minutes ago with your parents?" He asked, looking down at his watch and crossing his legs.

"UGH YES."

Emmaline yawned. She was sitting next to Gus on the bed, sprawled out like a dog. 

"Emmaline cares, I swear." Gus explained, patting her on the head.

I wanted to tell him that Emmaline could care less, and that I could care less about Emmaline caring less but I was too busy to even get a full sentence out.

Dad knocked on my door, creaking it open a bit. "Willow are you ready to go?" 

He saw I was still packing, and stepped fully into my room. "You know you're not actually leaving yet, right? You can still pack when we get home tonight."

I really didn't want to do that but I also really didn't want to be late. So I stood up, brushed myself off, and walked out. 

"Oh okay, I guess we're leaving now, GIL! WE'RE LEAVING NOW!" He yelled down the hall. Then he turned to Gus and thanked him for being here, then followed me down stairs.

We arrived at Jack's house, and it was, really big. 

I looked up to make sure both my dads had their ears tucked safely into their hair and looked over at Hunter, Camila and Darius.

Suddenly, the front door opened and a tall, slim woman smiled at us. "Hello, you must be Hunter and Willow's families, come on in."

Jack greeted Hunter and I in the entryway. Before he even said hello to us, he turned to Hunter. "Hunter, you didn't tell me you were adopted!"