Diamond ring - Hunter

- Lol sorry timeskip, i warned you abt it last chapter (i hate fkn hate timeskips)

Happy reading :> -

Ever since I started taking classes at the University of Wild Magic, I started living with Darius, and would visit Mom in the human realm every weekend.

Luz would call me regularly though, and sometimes at ungodly hours of the morning.

I was up late studying and got a call from Luz.

I picked up, without hesitation and set my phone down on my desk.

"HUNTER!" Luz yelled through the phone.

I flinched and turned my volume down. Turning my volume down to make Luz quieter was just the best. I wished I could've done that with before.

"Oh my Titan- what do you need from me?"

She dropped her phone on the ground, I could hear it hit the floor with a clack.

She picked it back up and started talking again.

I had no idea what she had been doing with her time ever since Vee and her graduated. 

Bothering me apparently. 

She clicked something and changed the call to a face time.

I picked my phone off my desk. I could see her clearly now. She was sitting in the kitchen with all the lights off and a bowl of cereal in front of her.

"Dude, I want to get married!"

I made a face. Was she just calling me to spew nonsense at three in the morning again?

"Not to you dipshit." Luz said, making a face back at me.

"I didn't think that was an option, especially since you're my sister." I said, putting my phone back on my desk.

"Well, I'm an adult now right?"

She didn't even let me answer before she started speaking again. "I'm an adult and I can do what I want, and I want to marry Amity."

I stopped what I was doing and looked down at the phone. Was she being serious or was she just really tired?

Luz clearly saw the look on my face, even through the screen.

"I'm being serious. I know getting married younger is mostly frowned upon but when have I been afraid of being frowned upon? I know I want to spend my life with Amity so why not.. I don't know? Make it official??"

Oh she was being serious.

"Luz, why are you calling me? I am the completely wrong person to ask about weddings."

"Because you're my brother! Also, you're also the only person who answers my calls at this time in the morning... Vee loves her beauty sleep. And so does Amity, and Willow and everybody else.."

She scoffed. "I don't know what the hype is with sleep."

I scoffed along with her. "I know right."

Luz moved the phone camera really close to her face. "No, but seriously Hunter, I want to marry Amity."

"I believe you." I admitted. "I just said I'm not the best person to ask about that."

Luz paused for a really long time. "...You're not married...?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. "...No, I'm not married..? Luz are you okay?"

"Oh my god. I'm fine. Who the heck is Willow married to then?"