Like my post - Willow

- I have no idea when I'm posting this. 

Odds are, if the family thing has gone on long enough, it's been a few days and it took way longer to write this than it usually takes me to write these. But maybe that means it will be longer, with more time to think and write.

No idea though. Happy reading :) -

AND STABITHA JENKINS NABBED THE WINNING FLAG! I whooped and cheered standing up in my seat enthusiastically.

Hunter laughed at my excitement staying down in his seat and staring at the field. 

People started filing out of the auditorium and I reached down to grab Hunter's hand. "C'mon we have to get back before my dads do."

"Aren't they getting back late?" he asked. 

I stopped and let go of his hand. "Oh. Yeah. I guess we don't have to rush."

"Welll if we have a little time do you wanna see if.." He glanced down at the field where a few of the players were, and there were a few lines of people waiting in front of them. Like a meet in greet.

"But that's for people who got VIP tickets. We got last minute tickets." I looked down at the field, disappointment sinking in.

He dug into his back pocket, sticking his tongue out as he focused. "Whenever I visit the demon realm again, Luz always makes sure I have enough glyphs on me. And that includes..." He pulled out a complicated looking glyph pattern out. "Invisibility glyphs."

I could feel this wide smile forming on my face. "Oh titan I love you! Tell Luz I said thank you!" I jumped up and down. I couldn't wait to meet my idols!!

Hunter gave me a heartwarming grin and held his hand out. "Well we both know how these work. As soon as we get close enough, I'll tell you to hold your breath and we'll get out there without the fancy VIP tickets."

It was hard to contain my excitement as we snuck down close to the field. When we got close enough, Hunter gave me a knowing look.  

I nodded at him, and took a big breath in, gripping his hand. Was this going to make me a bad person? Would I be able to sleep well tonight knowing I not only snuck out without telling my parents, but also illegally snuck into a flyer derby field with no VIP tickets in the same night.

It also felt so strange, walking past everyone and onto the field. I could see me but.. everyone else couldn't see me. 

I smiled up at Hunter. I felt like living with Luz made him think like Luz a little more. Tonight's events seem more like something Luz would do.

But it didn't matter, it was still cool.

We pushed ourselves into the back of one of the lines and took a breath in, making ourselves visible again. Luckily no one really noticed. 

He looked down at me, a huge smile on his face. I lifted my shoulders up to my ears, holding in a laugh.

When I couldn't hold it in anymore, we both burst into a fit of laughter. I had no idea what was so funny. But it was so good to laugh. It felt amazing to laugh with Hunter.

But it felt even better to get Hailey Hex's signature, but Stabitha's too. And Hunter and I decided to run out of the stadium before anyone noticed we didn't have VIP badges. 

I bolted off, Turning around to see where Hunter was. Turns out, I forgot he trained his entire life in the emperors coven, and was actually faster then I thought. 

He ran right past me, playfully bumping my shoulder as he pushed ahead, flashing cocky grin.

"I hate you!" I bantered. I couldn't help but smile.