Makeup - Willow

- I woke up today and ended up having a really rough day at school, but tbh it was totally worth it to come home and look on here. 

Also people don't judge me here, I know like, nothing about makeup. Nvm the fact that I'm a comp dancer who needs to know how to do stage makeup. I don't know anything.

It's monday omg.

But whatever day it is when you're reading this, happy reading : ) -

Hunter sat very still on the couch, having accepted his fate.

Luz and Amity had poured both of their makeup supplies out on the floor and they were going through the pile together, sorting out what they were planning to torture Hunter with.

Gus was still asleep in a cabinet in the kitchen. 

"Okay. I'll be doing base makeup, Willow, you'll be on details and blending and Amity you can do eye makeup."

"I hate you." Hunter said.

Instead of immediately firing back at him, Luz thought for a moment. "Okay. Let's make a compromise."

He raised an eyebrow at her and narrowed his eyes. "I'm listening."

"Because you're my brother, and I love you, I'll let you do my makeup if you let me do you yours without having to sedate you."

Hunter thought it over. I wondered if it was just Luz trying to trick him or if she was really going to let Hunter, a 16 year old boy with absolutely no makeup knowledge at all, do her makeup.

"Really?"

Luz nodded and held out a bottle of foundation.

He took it with a smile and waved me over to them. "Can you help me? I don't want to make her look too bad."

"It would be my pleasure." I turned to Amity. "Hey could you get Gus out of the kitchen cabinet? He's gonna hurt his back if he's in there for too long."

She nodded and walked off into the kitchen. 

I sat down on the floor next to Hunter, Luz in front of us. Vee sat on the couch. She just looked excited to get to see Hunter do Luz's makeup and vice-versa.

Amity came into the room, holding Gus like a little baby just as I handed Hunter a beauty blender.

"Awe the karaoke knocked him out."

"Girls really do wanna have fun I guess. So much that it knocks 'em out cold." Luz commented, closing her eyes while Hunter clumsily dabbed the beauty blender on her face.

We all just laughed together, played music and ended up doing everyone's makeup, even Hunter and Gus's (when he woke up).

It had been so long since the entire group had last hung out, and I had forgotten how much fun it was being around them. How much I loved being around them, being with them.

"Aaaaanndd- Done!" Luz said, putting a bright red lipstick on the floor next to her. 

Hunter groaned, laughed, and continued laughing.

"Wow. That is a bold color." Amity said. Luz had done her makeup, but insisted Amity was already so gorgeous and didn't need it. It was complete with a matt, dark pink lipstick and big eyeliner.

"Oh c'mon he can't look worse than me." Luz said. She was matching makeup looks with Gus. They both had a sort of clown look goin' on rockin' the most glittery, over the top lip gloss ever.

I had a gardeny -esque face paint thing that I had done mostly myself, with some help from Amity. 

Vee also did her own makeup, with hopes to experiment on how to actually do makeup herself. And she did really good! 

 Luz turned to Amity. "Do you mind if I ruin your makeup?"

"How so?" Amity asked.

"Like this!" Luz took her head in her hands and gave her a kiss on the cheek, smearing her lip-gloss against her face. Amity giggled and put her hands on Luz's shoulders. "Luz!"

"Ah, you look beautiful either way."

While Luz was distracted, Gus picked up a CD and opened his mouth to take a bite. I reached over and snatched it from him before he could.

"Gus, if you wanted cookies we can just make some." I said, finding a random empty CD holder and clicking the CD in place.

Vee grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. "We should watch a movie!"

Everyone agreed, and cuddled up on different places on the couch and the carpet. As the movie started I stood up from the couch and started walking towards the hallway.

"Where are you going? The movie is just getting started!" Gus said, reaching his arms out to me.

I laughed and pointed towards the hallway. "I'm just going to the bathroom."

He nodded and I walked off. 

On my way out of the bathroom, I bumped into Hunter. It was dark in the hallway, and honestly it scared the crap out of me.

"Oh. Hunter. You scared me." I said, brushing my hair back and sighing.

He took a step back. "Sorry. I was just going to the kitchen. I need a drink."

"Isn't there just a doorway to the kitchen in the living room? It would take longer to go through the hallway?" I asked.

"Uhhhhhh. Well I just- It's just that I.. Uhm."

I smiled at him while he stuttered and brought his head down to kiss him. "You're adorable."

"No I'm not." He argued.

"Mhm."

"I mean it!" He said with a small laugh, kissing me back.

So we stood silently in the hallway together, my hands on his neck with his arms wrapped around my waist. My heart beat in an embarrassingly quick pattern. 

But both of us jumped back in alarm when there was a loud burst of laughter that suddenly came from the living room. 

"Oh, yeah. We should probably go back to everyone else." I mumbled. 

Hunter nodded. "Yeah..." 

I started to walk off but he took my hand, pulled me in and gave me one last mercurial kiss.

After a second, I pulled away with a giggle. I looked at him and touched the green lipstick on my lips. "You have green on your lips." I pointed out.

Before he could say anything I kissed right below the bridge of his nose, leaving a green mark. 

"Stop you're going to get your freakin' lipstick everywhere-" He said, even though he continued to hold me close.

"So? I'm now allowed to kiss you??" I asked as I continued to plant kisses on his face. I was totally pulling a Luz right now and I didn't even mind. 

A few minutes later, Hunter and I walked back into the living room and sat down at our spots on the couch like nothing happened. 

Luz smirked at us, the light from the TV shining on her smug face. "I don't recall putting any green face paint on when I did your makeup, Hunter. And Willow, that shade of red looks really good on you."

I cuddled closer to Hunter, grabbing his arm and lifting my head to place a gentle kiss on his jawline.

"I agree, this shade does look really good on me. I'll have to put it on more often, hm?" I said - directing the last part at Hunter.

- I have severe writers block right now so this is really bad, I'm so sorry T-T I'll make up for it at some point I swear. But thank you for reading anyways and have a good rest of your day / night -