Coven reunion - Hunter

- happy 100th chapter wow

for some reason this isnt exciting to me in the slightest

happy reading -

There was this coven reunion thing for former members of the emperors coven that I really didn't want to go to.

Luz convinced me to go though, and she was going to stop by with me to say hello to Lilith and then go over to Amitys.

"Is there going to be more feel-y... feelings here?" I asked Luz. 

The reunion was taking place at the Boiling Isles covention center, the same place where the I.F.W.O.Ts, H.E.C.K, and coventions had taken place.

The most confusing thing about the human realm, I found was the fact that there were no covention centers in the human realm, but convention centers.

.. Confusing.

"Look Hunter, if you don't want to do this then don't." Luz told me.

"That's funny, because I remember someone forcing me to wake up early and walk through the cold woods in the backyard to go here when I didn't want to."

She punched my shoulder playfully, but it still hurt a little bit. "Awe c'mon, it's not that bad, it's like a... group therapy! And if it's not it should be."

I stopped in my tracks and stared at her. "If this is a trick to get me into therapy again I'm just going to turn and leave."

"You don't miss anyone from the coven?" She asked.

"No. I wasn't there to make friends, Luz. I was there to do whatever Belos wanted or else I would suffer the consequences. I don't have anyone to miss."

"Well that's sad."

"Okay well let's not act like you had too many friends either."

"Ouch. Hunter. Ouch. I'm wounded."

"Good."

"Love you."

"Yeah yeah whatever love you too hope you get eaten by a transport worm."

She made finger guns at me. "That's my brother!"

"Oh look there's that transport worm now!" I yelled, pointing in some random direction.

She fell for it, like an idiot, and when she was distracted I shoved her hard.

I loved my sister. I loved her a lot, but sometimes, I really did just want to shove her in front of a transport worm going like- a million miles an hour.

I don't know, isn't that how fast cars usually go? I knew nothing about them.

Luz didn't like the fact that I had shoved her however, so she decided to retaliate by attacking me viciously. 

She jumped onto my back and held on for dear life. 

"I'm telling Mom you said you hoped I would get eaten by a transport worm when we get home!"  Luz yelled.

"That is if you make it home alive!"

"Is that a threat?!"

"It's a promise! Now do you want me to go to this sad coven thing or what???!!"

She hopped off my back and nodded. "Okay I won't distract you, especially since I really want to see Lilith, I haven't talked to her since Raine moved in with Eda."

I fixed my hair, which she had messed up and raised an eyebrow at her. "Didn't you tell me Lilith moved back in with her parents way before the Day of Unity?"