Anniversary - Willow

- yippi ive been really excited to write thiss

Also this really meant a lot to me, and idgaf if theres typos i almost cried

Thank you sm Thisismysch0olacc <33

Happy reading : ) -

I woke up and the sun was shining pretty pleasently for the Boiling Isles.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where my dads were having breakfast. 

"Good morning Willow." Papa said.

"Morning!" I replied happily.

"What are your plans today?" Dad asked.

Papa and dad were sitting next to each other at the table. Papa had his scroll in his hand, the Boiling News up.

"I don't know I haven't checked the calendar yet." I replied, opening the fridge.

"Well you probably should."

I had to think for a minute. A lot of the times I tend to forget important dates. Like my birthday.

I had to be reminded of my birthday a lot. 

But it couldn't be my birthday -- that was a few months ago. I think? 

So I could rule out my birthday. It wasn't any of my dads birthdays..

It was too quiet out to be a national holiday on the Boiling Isles.

Ohhh my titan how could I even forget?? I didn't even need to look at the calendar for me to remember.

"It's Hunter and I's one year- Shoot!" 

I felt horrible, how could I forget something so important??

"Well did you guys make plans for today?" Papa asked, scratching his beard, un-bothered. 

He didn't understand how dire of a situation this was. I just forgot Hunter and I's whole one year anniversary. 

Wow Willow. Nice move.

What was I? Half-a-brain-Willow?

Truthfully, we did make plans but they were rather vague.

Grabbing a single piece of toast, I ran upstairs to get dressed. Forget breakfast, I had to be leaving soon!

I spent almost ten minutes going through my entire closet.

I knew for a fact Hunter literally couldn't care less about what I wore but I've never had- like a real anniversary before. 

Really, I had never been in a relationship before at all. 

One time when I was four or five a little girl on the slayground who collected a bunch of flowers and then gave them all to me without saying a word.

But that was the extent of my romantic experience before Hunter.