Floral dress - Hunter

- SOMEONE DREW WILLOW IN THE DRESS I DESCRIBED LAST CHAPTER AND OMG I WANTED TO SHOW EVERYONE 

I LOVE IT SM. ITS GORGEOUS AND I CHERISH IT. THANK YOU Hun1L0wS1Mp

MY FRIEND ALSO DREW THIS BUT ASKED NOT TO BE @

ITS ALL SO GOOD! THANK YOU!

Swear warning. Happy reading :) -

"I'm sorry you did what?" Luz asked. She was interrogating me at the kitchen table.

"I told her I would go to the dance with her, it's not a big deal." I said.

All of this because I mumbled something about the stupid dance. I was literally just going to it with Sabrina, we weren't even going to hang out.

Luz sighed and covered her face with her hands. "Hunter, do you know what the word romantic means?"

I shook my head. I knew what the word was, I knew it existed. I didn't really get the meaning though.

"Sabrina wants to be your girlfriend and you just basically accepted this title by saying yes to going to the dance with her."

I didn't want anything romantic with Sabrina. In fact, this made me want something along the lines of nothing with her. But no, this was my fault.

"The goddamn fine print." I mumbled.

"Hunter!! I don't know how many times I need to tell you this! Willow wants that too!" Luz exclaimed, reaching her arms out across the table in one frustrated movement.

I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair. I didn't know how Luz found out I liked Willow. I didn't tell her. I was hoping it wasn't as obvious as Luz made it seem.

"Why would Willow like me? She's this amazing, beautiful, talented, strong, brave, kind and fearless person and I'm just... Hunter."

Luz's face softened a bit and she looked at me sympathetically. I hated it, I hated sympathy. It's how I was raised, sympathy just wasn't an option with Belos. I didn't get any from anyone but the owl lady and the human. Then others followed shortly after.