Flapjack and Miso - Mini chapter

- I Have far too much time and energy today so I'm going to upload this mini chapter. I hope you like. THANK YOU FOR 900 READS! Swear warning. Happy reading! :) -

Flapjack did not like Miso. He didn't like it when she and Hunter watched the rain together or cuddled.

Miso despised Flapjack. She hated how bright red he was and his annoying chirp. And she especially didn't like how close he was to Hunter.

Flapjack thought it was just going to be him and Hunter against the world together, he didn't wait hundreds of years and a whole reincarnation to be close to Caleb again. 

But then he just shows up with a cat. And man did Flapjack hate that cat.

Miso didn't mind Clover, Emmiline or Ghost. In fact, she and Ghost loved playing together. Even if Ghost wasn't a real cat. But Miso did not like Flapjack. 

One day the sun was out though. Hunter decided that Miso and the other palicemen should spend some time outside. 

And this started their adventure.

 Ghost hid in the bushed behind a peaceful, sunbathing and unsuspecting Miso. She was ready to pounce and then she and Miso would play for the next hour. Ghost really liked having another cat around.

But when Ghost jumped out of the bushes Miso was nowhere to be seen. In fact, no one was around. 

Suddenly, a pair of hands reached down and grabbed Ghost.

"William! I found another one!" the boy holding Ghost shrieked. He was also holding Flapjack, who he was squeezing a little too tight in his fist.

William was holding Emmiline, Clover and Miso. 

Miso was clawing and scratching at the boy, desperately mewing.

"They all look so weird. Except for this cat." William said, gesturing to Miso. "She's the only normal one."

The other boy, who was holding Flapjack and Ghost laughed and examined all of them. "For real. I wonder how much money we could make from them."

Before William could answer, a younger girl came racing around the corner. "BENNNNN! WILLIAMMMM!"

She stopped and looked at the animals the boys held. "You guys! What is wrong with you you can't just take animals!! These are probably someone's pets!" She yelled. She placed her hands on her hips and stomped her foot.

"They aren't someone's pets, they don't have any collars and they were just in the woods. I mean I guess there's a house over there," He jerked his thumb towards the Noceda residence. "But I've been by there, they don't have any pets." 

The girl rolled her eyes. "The fact that you just know that is giving off some serious stalker vibes, Ben."

Ben shrugged.

"Anyway, put the animals down, god knows what'll happen to the poor things if you sell them off." She said.

"Jeez Jolie, can you chill out? Once we sell them we'll buy you a pony or something, will that shut you up?" William replied snarkily.'

"I don't want a pony. I want you to put the damn animals down." Jolie demanded through a gritted teeth smile.

"Okay, okay. Calm down bossy." Ben deadpanned, leaning down as if to set down the palicemen.

Run. He mouthed to William. And with that, the boys took off down the sidewalk, and far away from Jolie, who yelled out in protest but couldn't follow.

"God, she's so annoying." William said, out of breath. The boys shut the door to Ben's room and set the palicemen down on the floor.

"I know right." Ben replied. "Imagine living with her. I would tell her to go play with Sabrina but she's been too wrapped up in something about a boy that goes to school with her or something."

"Your sisters are weird." William said. He actually really liked Sabrina but of course he couldn't tell Ben that. Having a crush on your best friend's older sister wasn't ideal. Especially if your best friend is Ben Widow.

Miso meowed up at the boys angerly. She had just found a new home with a great person! She was gonna kill these mother fluffers.

She charged, and pounced.

She knawed and pawed at Williams leg. He didn't seem to be affected in the slightest though. Crap. The plan failed. Abort! Abort!

She backed up against Ghost. This was all Flapjack's fault. If he hadn't been chirping so loud like he always did then they wouldn't be in this situation. 

"Those three look the most expensive and rare," Ben said, pointing at Clover, Emmiline and Ghost. "Those two just look crippled." He turned and pointed to Flapjack and Miso.

"What is that supposed to mean?" William asked.

"It's a cat with a chip in it's ear and a bird with a missing eye. Those won't sell for any good money. Just put them outside."

William picked them up with a shrug and brought them outside, dropping them on the last step of the front porch. 

Miso still blamed Flapjack. She hated Flapjack.

Flap seemed to sense this feeling and chirped at her.

Bitch, this isn't my fault stop acting like it is. 

Miso hissed back.

Whatever, it doesn't matter because your loud beak got Clover, Ghost and Emmiline taken away! What are we even supposed to do??

They looked at each other knowingly.  

They were both so small, and Miso was just a normal cat. She couldn't camouflage like Emmiline or Teleport like Flapjack. 

Flapjack let out a tired chirp.

We're going to have to work together. Let's set our differences aside?

If Miso could've rolled her eyes better, she would've. She was Hunter's favorite. But if working with Flapjack got the others back, she would do it.

She mewed back.

Fine. Truce....

And with that, Flapjack and Miso formed a truce. To save their friends. 

After carefully planning, Flapjack grabbed onto to Miso, teleporting the both of them back inside Ben's room. 

Miso used her thick skull and tiny paws to pry open the window a bit while Flap flew around the room, knocking things off the shelves and onto the boy's heads. 

Miso clawed a hole through the window screen and mewed to the others to climb up and out of the window. They had placed a water bucket under the window so they could make the two story jump without getting hurt.

First was Emmiline. She very slowly climbed up. Clover nudged her forward though, and then out the window. Clover had wings though, so she didn't need to jump, just float down.

Then Ghost jumped. Miso was about to jump, leaving Flapjack to fend for himself when he let out a loud chirp that caught her attention. 

The idiots had started swinging a bat at Flapjack, and successfully hit him too.

Crap. Miso felt some conflicting feelings. She thought about how sad Hunter would be if Flapjack died. And who wants to die as pathetically as that?

She pounced, claws and fangs bared, aiming for the kid with the bat's face. This gave Clover enough time to fly in and get the two of them out of that hell hole.

They all had a rough walk home but it was worth it to see everyone's smiling faces when they got home. Also Miso fucking loved revenge. Turns out so did Flapjack. So maybe they could get along.

The end.

- Sorry this chapter is kinda shit, I didn't actually have a plan for this. But also, gurl. Almost 1k reads?! That's so exciting! I have another dance competition this weekend, It's comp season :P, so I'm going to try to write as much as possible but yk. Drink some water! -