Missing - Willow

- I'm eating pringles and watching Amphibia. Just thought you might like to know.

Also, special thanks to Iamthebitch1334 for an idea you commented a few weeks ago, I used it in this chapter. 

Thank you, happy reading -

I said my goodbyes to Viney and Puddles and entered the hallway, then started walking towards Hunter and I's room.

I looked down at my hand. As I thought, I felt a smile crease across my face. I liked it when Hunter held my hand. His hand always felt so warm in mine.

I stopped in my tracks as I approached the room. The door had been forced open, and was left gaping unsettlingly. 

Walking cautiously towards the door, I got Clover out as a staff.

My eyes went wide as I looked around the room. Hunter was gone. Flapjack and Miso were sitting on the floor together, unmoving. I ran up to them, and made sure they were okay.

Miso blinked at me somberly as I let Clover come out of her staff form. She flew down next to Flap and Miso and buzzed nervously.

I picked up Flapjack, and held him in the palm of my hand carefully. 

"Flapjack, what happened??" I asked, hearing the amount of panic in my own voice made me more anxious.

He chirped back in response, he said that Hunter had been ambushed and kidnapped by.. Kikimora...

"Kikimora?!? What is she doing here- how did we not know she was here?!"

 Flapjack shrugged his little red wings and nuzzled his fuzzy head against my hand. I exhaled, frustrated, and set him down.

I stood up and searched around the room for something -- anything that would help me find out what happened and how to find Hunter. I needed to find him and get him back from Kikimora before everyone left to defeat the collector.

We weren't leaving without him.

I ran down the hallway, sliding around the door frame and sprinting towards Gus and Mattholomule's room. 

I slammed the door open and yelled out for Gus.

"Gus! Hunter's been-" I paused and slowly scanned the room. 

Mattholomule was holding both of Gus's hands gently, and was in the process of planting a kiss on the side of his face. 

Gus blinked at me, and Mattholomule backed up a bit.

"Congrats, you have a boyfriend, and it's really sweet." I said with gritted teeth. I didn't mean for it to sound mean, but I was in a rush. "But my boyfriend is missing and I need your help."

Gus stood up tall, a worried expression crossing his face. "Hunter? What happened?"

"I'll explain on the way to the gym-" I turned and stopped, looking back at him and Matt, who had distanced themselves promptly. "And I mean it too, you've liked Matt for a while, I thought it was about time."

And with that, I ran off, hoping they were following behind me.

Luckily, they were because when I got to the gym, they were behind me, panting and out of breath from running for so long. 

We crashed through the gym doors, and only Bocsha sat on her makeshift throne on the backwall.

"Oh. Hello half-a-witch. What are you doing her so late?" She asked flatly.

"Where's Hunter?" Gus spat, his brow furrowing at Bocsha.

Bocsha shrugged and sat back in her seat cooly. "I don't know. I tried to talk to him not too long ago, tried to get him to join my team, but he was.. dead set on sticking with you losers."

 She threw her grudgby ball in the air a few times and set it down next to her. "For some reason.."

I grit my teeth, and glared at her. "I heard Kikimora was here. Did you know about this??"

Bocsha let out a long sigh. "Yes, I suppose I did. But who was I to judge? She wanted a new life. I gave it to her. This is called new Hexide isn't it? If she wanted me to pretend her and her 'sister' were just travelers, I was gonna go along with it."

"But what did she do with Hunter? You know she has a pure hatred for him!" Gus exclaimed, pointing up at her accusingly.

"Hm, I do recall her calling him a brat one or two.. million times. However, it's really none of my business." 

"WHADDYA MEAN IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS?? SHE'S YOUR RIGHT HAND GIRL!" Mattholomule yelled.

I was surprised he was pitching in, since Hunter didn't like him very much. It was nice though.

"Eh, I wouldn't really say right hand girl.. more likkkkeee wannabe general." Bocsha replied, waving her hands in the air.

"BOCSHA! PLEASE." I yelled at her stupid face. 

She raised her eyebrow at me, daring me to argue with her. Daring me to yell at her again. 

Undenounced to her, I would gladly do it again. Without hesitation if it meant I would get answers out of her.

Exhaling through her nose, Bocsha leaned forward in her chair.