Paella Valenciana - Hunter

- I'm not even joking, I saw these comments and was so close to crying

- I'm not even joking, I saw these comments and was so close to crying. Even irl, all I want is to make people laugh, make people happy. So it means a lot to me that I'm finally somewhere where I can make something that makes peoples day better.

So thank you Kittimoonshadow and rulerz_reachf4n

Thank you so so much <3 Happy reading : ) -

Luz and I got off the bus in front of Camila's house, and we stepped off and started talking as we walked down the sidewalk towards the front door.

"I'm just saying, the fact that I've never been to school a day in my life before a month ago, and my academic scores are still higher than yours, is a little sad." I stated. Luz was mad because I had all A's, which meant I was educationally skilled.

She rolled her eyes and opened the door, moving aside to let me walk in first. She always did this. She called it being a gentleman. "Oh stuff it Hunter. You're just a quick learner. Plus, just because you're "educationally skilled" doesn't mean you're not an idiot in plenty of other ways."

I was about to argue back, when Camila interrupted.

"Hey, what's with the insults??" She asked.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, ready to boast like a total jerk. "I have all A's and Luz is mad at me because of it."

Luz stuck her tongue out at me. "Well just because I have a couple of C's doesn't mean I'm stupid."

"Congrats Hunter! You're doing so well in the human world. And Luz, I know you're trying sweetie, I'm proud of you either way." Camila said, planting a motherly kiss on the side of her face. 

We all walked into the kitchen, where Vee was cutting different vegetables. "We can celebrate both of your grades tonight, Vee is helping me prepare Paella Valenciana."

Luz gasped. "Mami! No lo hiciste!"

(No you didn't!)

"I sure did! I know it's one of your favorites." Camila said, looking over Vee's shoulder and giving her an approving nod.

I set my backpack down by the kitchen table and sat down in a chair next to it. "What's paella valenciana?"

Luz pounced on me, knocking me and my chair to the floor, along with her. "HUNTER. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE NEVER HAD PAELLA VALENCIANA BEFORE."

Oh titan I was being attacked and verbally abused. I grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her to the floor. Everyone kept forgetting I was higher trained then them.

She landed on her back, laughing. "Jeez dude, still got those killer reflexes I see." 

I tipped my head up so I could see her while we both laid on our backs, glaring. "You're the one who attacked me."