Fight - Willow

- some of you might not like this but it is what it is and you can't stop me

happy reading -

I woke up and already wasn't feeling great. 

It was not even a week since I saw Hunter last for our anniversary and I felt like I needed to see him again.

School was already getting tiring and I hadn't even been going for a month.

I mean, I was passing all my classes, I had Gus, Amity, the emerald entrails, and a few more friends, really school should be great.

But Bocsha got a whole "cool" new friend group and decided that after everything we all had been through, she would continue to be insufferable.

I was so sick of her, I believed I was done even bothering myself with the thought of her. 

Titan was I ready to throw that girl out the second floor window.

I wish I was joking but I wasn't. The curses in cursive class is taught by a teacher who partners people together instead of letting students choose their partners.

Whenever we have partner work, count on being partnered with whoever that teacher felt like partnering you with that day.

And so, on this particular morning guess who was fortunate enough to be partnered with Bocsha?

Me. It was me.

Literally anyone else would've been fine.

I get along with everyone else just fine.

"Well I can probably count on failing this project huh?" Bocsha commented as soon as I sat down next to her.

I knew she was hinting that it was because of me we would fail the project but there was no point in letting her know that.

"Sure Bocsha. You can do anything you put your mind to."

She grumbled, not caring to specify what she really meant.

Thank Titan.

She made a few annoying remarks for the rest of the class but otherwise I was fine. This was fine.

Later, Gus and I were walking to our advanced brewing class and I was complaining to him about my unfortunate curses in cursive class partner when said partner tripped me.

I managed to catch myself, but my things ended up strewn all over the floor of the hallway.

Gus threw a dirty look at Bocsha before immediately helping me collect my books. 

"You really need to watch where you're going, half-a-witch." Bocsha remarked.

She was really getting on my nerves. But she was already walking away, she wasn't worth my time. 

But I had collected my books, and moved on. This was fine.

I had stayed behind in a class later to finish my work, and I had questions on it afterwards too. 

But I forgot this class was right before lunch and I got into the lunchroom late, and I didn't get a chance to get lunch.

I sat down next to Gus and Amity at our table and put my head on Amity's shoulder. 

"Are you okay Willow?" She asked. She pat my back comfortingly.

"Is it something with Bocsha again?" Gus asked. 

Amity rolled her eyes. "Bocsha's been bothering you again? Seriously when will she get over herself??"

"For once today," I said to Gus. "It wasn't her."