Gromposal - Hunter

- this is gonna be a lot to read but please do read it : ]

 i talked abt how all the chapters are set in stone now, and i did have to cut some chapters because sadly, now that we're over 100 chapters its getting to be too much.

so unfortunately, i have a few time skips in some of the upcoming chapters because i just cant fit everything i want to in. 

SO IM  SUPER SORRY but it is what it is, and i mentioned before that i hate writing timeskips bc i think it makes my writing seem lazy but i CANNOT write more filler chapters. Everythings too important now.

its the final things i wanna write about before it ends.

so im so sorry and as always,

Happy reading :] -

School was starting to get obnoxious. Humans had this tradition called prom, which I've heard is much like grom, but I don't know how to be sure since I've never been to either.

But everyone was starting to ask everyone out to prom, but not in the normal way.

In the form of something called a promposal.

Promposals were these big, dramatic, romantic gestures to ask someone out to prom, which apparently was a big deal.

Even Lila had made this huge sign and choreographed an entire dance to a Taylor Swift  song to ask Sabrina out.

 Ryan made five different signs for his friends to hold so he could ask Finn out, and he also had me hold balloons.

I just wanted to make it through my junior year.

Almost to graduation.

I was at lunch with everyone except Vee, who was in her English class while the rest of us were at lunch and of course, the topic of prom came up.

"Are you gonna ask what's your girlfriend's name -- Amy to prom?" Lila asked Luz.

Luz shook her head and bit down on her spoonful of cold Panera  mac'n cheese from the night prior. 

"No, I'm taking Amity to grom this year, which is like prom, but on the Boiling Isles. We decided it would be nice since we turned Grometheous into a tree and there won't be any fighting."

Lila gave Sabrina a weird look, and I knew neither of them understood a word Luz just said.

That was okay though, I wouldn't have either.

But Luz had told me the grom story a million times.

She liked talking about it and depending on the day I liked listening.

"Oh, also because all of you keep forgetting I'm only a sophmore and prom is only for the juniors and seniors." Luz explained.

"Lots of sophmores sneak into prom every year, it's fine." Lila said.

The fact that Luz was going to grom this year was new news to me.

"You're going to grom?" I asked her.

"You're not?" She asked in return.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

She slapped me in the arm, putting her mac'n cheese down. "Dude, you gotta go."

Ryan looked over at me and leaned over the table. "Well grom or prom, you're asking Willow, right?"

I thought about all the promposals I've seen. I didn't want to do anything like that.