50K SPECIAL THINGY☕️💚💛

- I'm pretty sure I redeemed myself with the 2k votes special so I do wanna write this.

ALSO THIS IS EXCITING WOWEE

I say this every time but 50k is a lot. like that number just keeps getting bigger it's so exciting

I'm a little out of ideas for this but we'll see how it goes, thank you thank you :]]]

HAPPY READING -

- Okay so I'm gonna be trying something different for this special, because I really have no ideas for the little short stories I do, and I wanted to try something new.

lmk if this doesn't make sense but I really wanted to write a sort of college, human, strangers to lovers in a big city kinda thing because for some reason I like -- adore those meet in a coffee shop kinda troupes. I don't know and I want your guys' feedback because I've never tried this before. 

So just imagine huntlow but human and in like new york or smth idk is this cringey??

okay have fun bc im excited to write this -

Willow had just moved into her new apartment. Her Dads helped her move in and they had just gotten on a plane back to Connecticut.

They were pretty emotional about it since she was moving a whole state away, but she had wanted to move to New York since she graduated high school.

She imagined having a cozy apartment with space for a garden or something on the roof but looking at the boxes stacks against the bare walls made her apartment look more sad than cozy.

She told herself all she needed to do was unpack and add her own little charm and it would feel just like home.

She was ambitious, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel home sick.

But still, she rolled up her sleeves and got to work.

Hunter was only here until he finished college. He wasn't interested in working in this stupid little coffee shop on a busy street in New York.

Although, every street was busy.

He had decided to move away and then ended up realizing that college was a bit more expensive than he had anticipated.

But working at a coffee shop was one of the worst decisions he had ever made. Nothing exciting ever happened. He knew everyone who came in. 

If someone asked for their usual, he knew their usual. It was sad, and he wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Willow had gotten halfway done with packing, and was already incredibly tired. She found out something new about herself that day, and it was that she was not an interior designer.

She decided to get acquainted to her new area of the city, and go find a coffee place or something or the sort. It was mostly so she could avoid unpacking though.

She got out her phone and looked up the nearest place she could get caffeine and cautiously followed it down the street.

When she arrived, she stood outside for a moment. She walked inside, still holding her phone firmly in her hand. She looked around, taking in the cozy atmosphere of the coffee shop.

It felt like how she wanted her apartment to feel like, surrounded by warm neutral colors, and different plants, she could see herself spending a lot of time here.     

Willow approached the front counter, where there was someone she couldn't quite see hunched over, digging through a cabinet. 

That person happened to be Hunter, trying to find more coffee sleeves because someone took an entire stack of them they had out.