Thank You.

Dude this is absolutely insane to me. I started this in Feburary and suddenly, I'm just done?? What the crap this went too fast. I'm so grateful for everything everyone has done for me here. I've been shown nothing but support and kindness throughout this writing process and I'm so happy I did this.

This story started a random huntlow story in my notes app on my phone, then eventually stemmed into an actual paper drafted story that I started to post on here. And it's been.. a long process. I've injured myself multiple times, won my dance nationals, moved across the country all while writing this and honestly it's just been fun to share. I love interacting and talking to you all, and I love making people happy with what I do even more.

And certainly, I've grown as a writer because I can't even stand to go back and read the first chapter. I really think it's a miracle as many of you stayed after that terrible start. But hey. I have to thank you because; if you hadn't I wouldn't be writing this right now.

So yes, it makes me really sad for this to end (I'm not crying right now) I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out.

If you want to see more of my work, I'll be working on a new story, Deja Vu, and I look forward to seeing some of you on there, if I'm lucky of course.

(I will also probably pick my gustholomule story back up.)

I LOVE YOU ALL!! THANK YOUUU!!!!!!