20K SPECIAL WOO-HOO!!💕💕💕

- faleminderit, شكرًا لك, eskerrik asko, Дзякуй, hvala ti, gràcies, salamat,       谢谢,  Grazie, Hvala vam, Děkuji, tak skal du have, Bedankt, Dankon, aitäh, akpe na wò, Salamat, Kiitos, merci, grazas, weebale, Danke, ευχαριστώ, aguyje, mèsi, Mahalo, תודה, köszönöm, Þakka þér fyrir, Daalụ, aagyaman, Terima kasih, go raibh maith agat, Grazie, ありがとう, matur nuwun, рақмет сізге, murakoze,
감사합니다, gratias tibi, Paldies, matondi, Ačiū, Merci, Misaotra anao, നന്ദി,Grazzi, धन्यवाद, Takk skal du ha, Zikomo, galatoomaa, متشکرم, Dziękuję,
obrigado, mulțumesc, Спасибо, Tapadh leat, Hvala vam, gracias, Asante,  tack,ขอบคุณ, Teşekkürler, Дякую, Cảm ơn, אדאנק, Ngiyabonga, and thank you. Thank you in all the ways I can : )

Lol I'm accomplishing things!

I've come so far in just a few months and I love what I do because of the people I do it for. (mostly, I also do it for myself ofc)

 So really. Thank you. -

Playground

There were of plenty of dislikable people in the human realm. The demon realm too, but mostly the human realm. But either way, one thing Hunter and Willow shared, was a strong dislike of human strangers.

Hunter however, was especially skeptical of the little ones, that always screeched really loud for no reason and picked their noses. He was kind of terrified of them.

But still he was being dragged to where he assumed they must all spawn from. The park. They were always there. No matter what, there was always at least two of them running around there and that was- in his opinion - two too many.

Willow didn't mind the children either way. As long as they didn't try anything, she wasn't bothered. So instead of sulking under a slide on the bright sunny Saturday like Hunter, she was hanging around the swing set with Gus.

Gus was fitting himself into one of the baby swings- y'know like the ones that were meant for babies and toddlers. He couldn't quite fit his legs through the designated leg holes, (Y'know like the ones that were meant for babies and toddlers) so he brought his knees up to his chest and tucked his body into the swing, probably less than comfortably. 

"Willow!" He yelled, grabbing the swings chains and attempting to swing himself back and forth and failing. Willow turned to look at him and let out a concerned laugh.

"How did you manage to do that?" She asked, walking up to the swing and poking it curiously. 

He closed his eyes and gave her a small shrug. "Does it matter? Just push me!"

Willow believed this was a terrible idea. And she was right, but who was she to judge? If Gus fell out of the swing and landed on his face, she would help but she would definitely laugh at him first.

And so she got behind the swing and pushed it with all her strength, which was maybe a little too much.

Just as she had predicted, Gus fell out of the swing, sending him flying face first into those titan-forsaken woodchips. 

Filled with immediate regret, Willow ran up to him, getting on her knees and pulling him up from the ground. She dusted the loose woodchips off his shirt and hair. "OH my titan, Gus are you okay?"