30K SPECIAL HOLY MOLYYY

- So here I am, and after looking through the huntlow section have concluded that I am the 3rd, most read huntlow story on all of wattpad.

do you know how amazing that is? I've worked so hard to get here, but ofc I have all the readers to thank.

I've gotten over 3k comments, fanart, followers and I try my very best to keep up writing for ya'll. 

when I really think about it though, I know most of the people who read my story could care less if I just disappeared, but for now, I make people happy and that's what i love doing. That's one of the reasons I write.

30,000 is a big number. Like that's a ton of reads, it's still crazy to me.

I am so grateful. I am like the greatest of grateful.

You know how this works by now, when I make specials, they're usually little oneshots or stories from before Willow and Hunter got together and/or before they left the human realm.

Happy reading : ) -

Blanket fort

It was a really rainy day in Gravesfield. It was storming actually. It had never stormed that hard on the boiling isles. 

Gus, Vee, Hunter, Willow, Amity and Luz were all piled onto the couch in the living room. Usually the didn't all fit.

But if some people squished their legs in or leaned onto each other it worked.

Willow's shoulder was right up against Hunter's, Vee's tail was stretched over the arm of the couch, right next to one of Gus's legs, and Amity had Luz's head in her lap, while Luz stretched her leg out to kick Hunter in the face.

Gently though. Sort of.

Hunter didn't say anything, he was used to just sitting on the couch and Luz would just randomly attack him. Usually with her foot. He grew to block it out when it happened.

A loud crack of thunder and lightning hit, shaking the ground. All six of them were caught off guard, were startled and jumped in their seats.

"What if we made a blanket fort?" Luz asked, looking up at the ceiling.

Gus looked over at the chest that held all the blankets in the living room. He thought it was... too small.

"Wouldn't we need more blankets to build a whole fort?" He asked. 

"You're right, we need more. Vee, come help me get all the blankets from our room, Hunter and Gus, you go get your blankets from your room." Luz said, pointing out of the living room, into the hallway. 

"Why my blankets? I like my blankets." Hunter argued.

He slept with a total amount of eight blankets every night. He was almost like a collector of blankets. 

They always ended up halfway across the room at some point in the night but every morning he would pick them up off the floor and pile them back ontop of his sleeping bag.

It was a routine.

Luz looked at him sternly. "Hunter, go. Get the blankets."

So he had no choice. He went down to the basement with Gus and gathered all the blankets, and dragged them upstairs.

Luz was pleased, and put all the blankets into one big pile in the corner of the living room. "Willow can you go grab some chairs from the kitchen?"