Sleepover - Willow

- Hi how are you? Thank you for 15.5k reads and 40 followers!!

That's really all I got. Thank you for reading : )

Happy reading! -

It was early October in the human realm, and as I walked through the portal door I expected to see the same green trees and grass, but was pleasantly surprised to see that the trees were turning gorgeous shades of red, orange and yellow.

The ground was littered with these leaves, leaving some of the trees nearly bare. 

A cool breeze drifted around me, and faded as I began walking towards Luz's house. She had invited Gus, Amity, and myself to spend the night at her house. 

I hummed softly to myself and walked up her back porch and knocked on the door. Luz answered almost immediately, swinging open the door and smiling brightly.

"Willow! You're here!" She exclaimed, raising her hands above her head, then giving me a hug. 

I saw Hunter pop his head around the corner of the kitchen. I gave him a subtle wave and he smiled even wider than Luz. And I didn't know that was possible. Especially for Hunter.

I hadn't actually seen him since last month when he met my dads. Both of us had just been sort of busy. But we had texted a lot. Either way, I had still missed him.

I was surprised my parents had even let me come to this sleepover. They definitely only did because they knew Luz, Amity, Gus and Vee would be there.

Luz and I walked into the house and Hunter was gone. Not that I was looking though. I was just wondering since he was just in the kitchen. 

"Can I take your coat?" Luz asked, putting one hand behind her back and holding one hand out to me.

I looked down and the dark green sweater I had on. "I don't have a coat."

She put her hands down at her sides. "... Can I take your bag then?"

"Sure! Thank you!" I said happily with quick a nod.

When we walked into the living room, it was quite the sight to see.

Gus was on the coffee table with a microphone that wasn't plugged into or connected to anything. Amity stood on the ground next to him, and he microphone was plugged into the TV, which had a karaoke video playing Girls just wanna have fun by Cyndi Lauper.

Vee was pressed up the side of the couch in her basilisk form, taking a video of Gus and Amity on her cellphone. She had a bowl of noodles in her lap, that looked like it was about to tip over.

Hunter was sitting crisscross on the ground next to Gus on the coffee table, looking up at him with the most concerned look on his face. He was holding a Nintendo DS and a glass of water that looked like it had just been filled up. That must've been why he was in the kitchen.

Camila sat on the opposite side of the couch as Vee, she gripped a large cup of coffee, staring into the distance. 

There were a some CD's littered on the floor and a few of them had bites taken out of them. Gus's doing, I assumed. 

Speaking of Gus, he looked at me and Luz, and immediately fell off the coffee table, landing on his side causing Amity to jump, and accidentally drop her microphone on his head. The feedback from the microphone screeched and everyone covered their ears.

As everyone recovered, especially Gus, I went and sat down by Hunter. 

"Hey, have I seen you around before? You're kinda cute." I said, leaning forward slightly.