Puppet boy - Hunter

- I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry :) Swear warning,

Happy reading -

The collector was our biggest fight yet. 

He was a kid, but a powerful, immortal being at the same time. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. 

But I had my friends, my sister, my best friend and my girlfriend all by my side and I knew I had to be strong for them. Not only them though, Camila taught me to be strong, for myself. 

We walked out, Skara hushing us, so the scouts wouldn't hear us.

Did they have ears? It didn't look like they had ears...

"We have to get to the palace, We'll take fly there, but we're gonna need some of our own scouts, who won't need to focus on flying." Skara pointed at Willow. 

"Willow, you can push them away and temporarily knock them out, so you'll have to ride on the back of someone else's staff."

Then she turned to Amity. "Amity, you can do the same with abomination magic?" Amity nodded at Willow and they fist bumped. 

Amity walked up to Luz as people started getting their staffs out. She hugged her, and started talking to her. 

"You look nervous." Willow said to me. 

"Are you not??" I asked. A serious question. I knew she was brave but one would think she would at least be nervous.

"Oh no, I am. But I believe in everyone. And myself." 

I leaned my head down and she kissed the bridge of my nose. "And that includes you too." She said.

I could basically feel my cheeks burning. She was perfect. She was so perfect. 

"Well I think.. I think I'll be alright.." I said, reaching up and scratching my head.

"Yeah, me too." She smiled up at me, the sweetest, most hopeful smile I've ever seen. 

That gave me hope too.

Everyone started getting onto their staff. 

Willow wrapped her arms around my waist firmly, as we started to fly.

As the night wind whipped through my hair, I wished it was just a peaceful midnight fly. Like the one Willow and I went on a few weeks ago. 

I already missed that.

I frowned. Was it ever going to be able to be like that again? Was I going to go back to the human realm? 

I really hoped so. But what was the point if everyone else was going to stay here?

Skara signaled back to Willow and Amity and the two of them nodded in acknowledgment.

Willow took a sharp breath in, turned her face and planted a kiss on the side of my face, on my jawline before saying, "Fly safe." and stood up slowly on the back of the staff.

 Catching a glimpse of two of the collectors scouts flying towards us, I gripped my staff, glaring at them as they approached. 

 Amity and Willow got totally this. I needed to trust them. 

One of the scouts shot at us when it got in range. 

In a blink of an eye, a thing of abomination goo hit it right between the eyes.

Willow hit one with some vines a second after, and both of the scouts fell to the ground. It was a long way down, maybe they would crash and be destroyed once they hit the ground below.