The griffin and the kitten - Willow

- I have so many choir things this weekend and I really really don't want to do the same show 4 times in a row omg. 

But I am going to try my best to update at least once. 

Thanks for understanding! Happy reading :) - 

"Whoa, you went to the human realm?!?" Viney asked. This seemed to be the most exciting news shes heard for months. 

"And you're dating Hunter??" Skara added.

Viney pushed Skara aside, her curious nature taking over. "I have so many questions."

I nodded at her, "Go ahead." I replied, balancing my chin on my hands. We were sitting at an old lunch table in the old cafeteria. The students had turned it into the "New Hexide Market". It was busy, and filled with students selling hand-made T-shirts and mysterious pieces of candy. 

There was also a shop that said, "meat shop" that was simply filled to the brim with red paper clips.

"Is it true that the rain doesn't boil in the human realm? And birds are normally sized?? Can you do magic there?"

Before I could answer, Hunter fell down to the ground, holding something in his hands. When he realized Viney, Skara and I were staring at him.

He laughed nervously and brought his hands up close to his chest, standing up and turning around suspiciously quick.

I used vines to grab him from across the cafeteria and pulled him to our table. I had barely used any actual magic in the human realm, it was good to have it back. 

"Hi Hunter~!" I said sweetly, facing him. 

"Hi.." He said back. 

"What's in your hands?"

"I don't have hands."

"I know you have hands."

"No you don't."

"Hunter. What's in your hands?"

He completely avoided eye contact and stayed very silent. A loud meow broke the silence. I immediately pulled back the vines and took his hands.

 The little fluffy gray kitten uncurled herself and mewed at me, craning her neck up. I stared down at her in disbelief. 

"Hunter, you brought Miso??" 

I picked her up and held her in my arms, checking if she was hurt. I knew she was his cat. But I lived with her, I still loved her. "What made you think that was a good idea?"

"I don't know! She was out there with us, and then I didn't realize she was following us the entire day until just now!"

I set her down on the table, and Viney went absolutely feral. "OH MY TITAN. WHAT IS IT?!"

Her and Skara continued to revel as I scolded Hunter. 

"That poor cat, how are we supposed to get her back to the human realm??"

"Cat." Viney said under her breath, scratching a fluffy spot on Miso's head.

Hunter shrugged. "It doesn't matter now, she's fine. She'll be okay here."

I huffed and crossed my arms in disapproval. "You better take care of her, she's not equipped to the boiling isles."

"Yeah, okay I promise." He said with a smile.

I smiled back. How could I not? If you asked me was was cuter, Miso, or Hunter, it would always be Hunter.

I tilted my head to the side a little as I studied his face. I had always wondered where he got that good-sized scar that streaked across the bottom of his face, but he never told me.