Chapter 9

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

On the drive over there Hopper tells them why they are going to the Wheelers but when they start to drive around the corner Hopper stops the car.

"Why did you stop?" Joyce asks.

"They're there." He tells her.

"Who?"

"That is the lab. All those cars, that's what the government use. They know she's been there." He tells them.

Hopper pulls out a pair of binoculars to look over there and see if they got her or not but all he sees is them loading boxes of things into their cars.

"I have to go home." Nancy says, watching what is happening.

"No, you can't." Hopper tells her.

"My mum...my dad are there."

"They're gonna be okay." He tells her, knowing that more dead bodies would lead to more questions and that's what the lab doesn't want.

Nancy doesn't listen to him and starts to storm towards the house but Hopper grabs her arm, stopping her.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey." He says as he grabs her, being careful not to hurt her.

"Let go. Let go!" She tells him.

"Hey! Listen to me. Listen to me. The last thing in the world we need is them knowing you're mixed up in all this."

"Mike is over there." She says.

"They haven't found him. Not yet, at least." Hop says, pointing out the search helicopter in the sky.

"For Mike?" Nancy exclaims in disbelief.

"Come on, get in the car." Hop says, pulling her towards the car to make sure she doesn't run.

Hopper puts her in the car and closes the door before getting back in himself. He turns around in his seat to face the two teens.

"Look, we need to find them before they do. Do you have any idea where he might have gone?" Hopper asks Nancy as it is her brother.

"No, I don't." She says.

"I need you to think." Hopper says.

"I don't know. We haven't talked a lot. I mean, lately..." She says.

"Is there any place that your...your parents don't know about that he might go to?" Joyce asks, trying to jog her memory.

"I don't know." Nancy repeats, getting stressed out herself over the situation.

"I might." Jonathan interrupts and they all turn to look at him.

"What?" Hopper asks.

"I don't know where he is, but I think I know how to ask him." Jonathan says.