Chapter 54

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

The next morning Steve and Ivy woke up to a silent house. Max and El had stayed up pretty late together so they were having a lie in and Hopper had drunk himself into a coma after he was stood up by Joyce.

They got ready in Ivy's room before going out to get some breakfast. Steve went to the kitchen and put four slices of bread under the grill to have some toast for breakfast. While he did that Ivy went over to Hopper and cleaned up the mess he left behind last night. She lied out his uniform beside his head, placed a blanket over him and got his coffee all ready for when he got up. Then he wouldn't have to rush around so much as she knew he would get up late. 

"Breakfast is ready." Steve whispers to Ivy, setting their plates on the table.

Ivy goes to the fridge, grabbing out the orange juice and pours out a glass for herself and another for Steve. She takes them over to the table after she put the juice back and they eat their breakfast, trying to be quiet and not wake anyone up.

They had to get to work earlier than usual today because they were meant to be receiving an early morning delivery that they head to put away and Robin did it last time so this time it was their turn.

After eating their breakfast and washing up, the two of them grab their things and get into Steve's car, heading to work.

------

The three of them arrived early at work, 2 hours earlier, waiting for the delivery to arrive and it never did. They had to open up and whoever was on their break had to watch out for the delivery. It was annoying all of them. Although, they weren't the only ones that didn't receive their deliveries. No one did, they were all late.

Just before mid day Dustin arrived at the shop and he went straight into the back, barely saying hello as he walked past and made himself comfortable in the break room. He pulled Steve into the break room with him and told him the plan he came up with last night. He wanted to do spy work, see if there were any Russians walking around the mall and if there were they were going to find them.

The two of them filled the girls in on their plan, which was a pretty bad plan so Robin suggested Ivy went with them. She did it with the hope that Ivy would stop them from doing anything stupid, like confronting a Russian soldier. Something both the girls knew they would do if they had the chance because they don't tend to think their actions through sometimes.

The three of them headed out of the shop and went looking around. They went to different parts of the mall and no one saw anything so they all met up opposite the escalators. They were all working together to look this time to see if they would find anything sooner. However, they only had one set of binoculars and Steve loved using them but Dustin wanted to use them because they are his and he bought them.

"Can you two please stop." Ivy says, trying to be quiet because they were all hiding behind a planter full of bushes as they were looking around the mall. She honestly doesn't know why they would need binoculars, she can see everything they can with the binoculars. They don't make a huge difference.