Chapter 31

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

They all headed back up the stairs, knowing there was nothing they could do at the moment.

Dustin said they could stay at his house which would make it easier in the morning. Then they could head straight out to get meat to lure the Demogorgon out for a fight to kill it. They both agreed but Dustin only has one sofa...

Steve said that Ivy could take it and she said that he could take it but in the end, they shared the sofa and it was the best sleep either of them had gotten in a while.

------

"Morning, lovebirds. Time to get up!" Dustin shouts.

When he walked into the living room he expected to find one of them on the sofa and the other on the floor but he was shocked to find them both on the sofa. And they were snuggled up to one another. Ivy was turned into Steve's chest with her arms around him and snuggled her head into his neck while Steve had his chin resting on top of her head and his arms wrapped protectively around her waist. Both of them had little smiles on their faces and Dustin knew they both liked each other. It was obvious but they were oblivious. 

"hmmm." They both groaned. 

"Come on, we have to go. We can get breakfast on the way." He tells them, walking out of the room.

They both opened their eyes and looked at each other, noticing their positions they both blushed and moved away from each other. Steve didn't realise he was on the edge of the sofa so when he moved away he fell off.

"Are you okay?" Ivy asks, looking at him over the edge of the sofa.

"Ah..." He groaned before answering her. "Yeah, all good." He tells, sitting up from the floor.

"Come on you two, we have to go." Dustin says. 

Distracted by him they both got up and rushed to the car. Not paying attention to the fact that they had just been snuggled up to each other like a couple. Ivy was worried that it wouldn't mean anything to him because he might still be with Nancy. Steve was worried about his feelings in general. He had been having feelings for Ivy all summer and is still having them now, after seeing her just as they woke up he realised what those feelings were. He liked her and that worried him because he thinks he is supposed to love Nancy, that's what people expect of him. By people he means his father. He was told he had to be with someone from a good family that would look good for their family. But being with Ivy, he doesn't care about anyone else. He just wants to be with her.

-------

They make it into the town and go to 'Bradley's Big Buy' to grab something for breakfast and snacks for the road before going to the butchers to get the meat.

"What can I get for you?" The butcher asked us. We all looked at each other, knowing that he is going to look at us like we are insane. Steve steps forwards and speaks for us.