Chapter 10

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

She could hear the others talking in the kitchen but she paid them no mind, her focus was on her sister and how she needed someone right now.

"It's o...okay. We'll find t...them together." Ivy tells her.

"How?" El asks, starting the tap to wash her face.

Ivy doesn't answer straight away, trying to think of the best way to work together to find them. She looks around the bathroom and sees the bathtub. She looks to El and points to it. The two of them look to each other, knowing it was the only way to work together to find the others in the Upside Down but neither of them like going in the bathtub.

El walked out of the bathroom first and stood in the hallway as they all looked at her. She waited for Ivy to join her at her side before she spoke.

"The bath. We can find them, in the bath." She says.

At first they didn't know what the girls were referring to but Hopper had an idea.

"Ivy, is the bathtub a tank in a large room with a window in the middle of it?" He asks her. She nods her head, telling him that he was right but she didn't know how he knew that, nor did she want to know.

"It's a sensory deprivation tank." He tells the others.

"How are we going to get one of those?" Joyce asks out loud.

"I know." Dustin said, walking over to the phone.

"Who are you calling?" Nancy asks him.

"Mr. Clarke." Dustin answers.

"Why?" Jonathan asks.

"He'll know how to make one and he said to give him a call if we ever have any science questions." Dustin says.

"I don't think he meant this late at night, kid." Hopper says. All he gets is shrugged shoulders in response as Dustin dials the number he memorised as Mr. Clarkes.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Clarke? It's Dustin." Dustin says.

"Dustin? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just, I...I have a science question." 

"It's ten o'clock on Saturday. Why don't we pick this up--" Mr. Clarke starts to say but is interrupted by Dustin.

"Do you know anything about sensory deprivation tanks? Specifically how to build one?"

"Sensory deprivation? What is this for?"

"F...fun?"

"Okay. Well...Why don't we talk about it Monday? After school, okay?"

"You always say we should never stop being curious. To always open any curiosity door we find."