Chapter 93

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

When Ivy makes it through she sees Steve writhing on the floor as three Demobats hold him down. There are two on either side of him eating his flesh and the other has it's tale wrapped around his neck so he can't really move or breath.

Ivy grabs the closest thing to her, that happens to be an ore, and she uses it as a weapon. She flings one of the Demobats off Steve's side and Steve looks up to see her and the others there. The Demobat goes flying off instead of trying to go back over to Steve straight away.

"Hey." Ivy says, flinging the ore at the other one on Steve's other side. It goes flying up in the air as she hits it and Eddie deals with it.

They all join together to beat up the Demobats and save Steve.

"Quick! Hold it Robin!" Ivy says about the Demobat that had it's tail around Steve's neck.

"I got it." She says.

Robin but her foot on the tale, holding the Demobat in place as Ivy hits it with the ore a couple of times.

"Get it." Robin says.

"Kill it! Kill it!" Eddie shouts over to them, cheering them on.

While they are doing that, Nancy is hitting one of the Demobats that came back. She is swinging her ore around and hitting the bat away from her.

A couple more bats come over leaving them with one each to fight. "Shit." Eddie says when he sees them coming over.

"Yeah! Come on!" Eddie shouts as he hit the bat that came straight for him.

"Ivy! Come on! Please!" Robin says as they are still hitting the one around Steve's neck

"Ivy, behind you! Watch out!" Eddie shouts.

Ivy has a bat land on her back and it bites straight into her shoulder.

"Oh my god, Ivy!" Robin shouts and her and Nancy head over to help her.