Chapter 94

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Seeing the wounds on Steve's side's and how badly they are bleeding Ivy knows she has to do something to stop the bleeding until they get back to Hawkins. She would usually cauterize the wound with her pyrokinesis but sadly her powers don't work here so she has to use something else.

Ivy starts to rip the bottom of her shirt so they could use it as a bandage until they can get out of the Upside Down. Robin sits down beside her while she does that and speaks to Steve to take his mind off the pain but she isn't the best at that while she is stressed out.

"Okay. Uh, so the good news is I'm pretty sure wooziness is not a common symptom of rabies. But if you start having hallucinations or...or muscle spasms or you start feeling really aggressive like you wanna punch me, or something, just totally let me know. Okay?" Robin says to Steve.

"Robin." Steve interrupts.

"Yeah?"

"I kinda wanna punch you

"I kinda wanna punch you." He tells her, making her laugh a little.

"Sense of humour's still intact. That's a good sign." She says, trying to remain positive.

"Yeah." Steve nods his head.

Ivy manages to tear off some of her shirt and starts to wrap it around Steve's abodmen when he and Robin stopped talking. He leaned off the wall so she was able to reach around to his back while she wrapped the material around him. All the while he is grunting in pain.

"Okay. You ready?" She asks, knowing it was going to hurt like a bitch.

"Yeah. Just do it." He says, preparing himself for the onslaught of pain.

She leans closer and wraps the material around his front. He holds in his groan of pain while she does it, knowing that she will get worried and distracted while she is doing it.

"Sorry." She says, hearing the grunt of pain no matter how much he tried to conceal it.

"It's okay." He tells her, knowing that she doesn't mean to hurt him.