Chapter 108

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"Hi." Robin says as they walked over to a volunteer at the front desk.

"Hi." The volunteer says.

"Uh, so these are blankets and sheets." Robin says, pointing to her box. "And some...some clothes." She says, pointing to Steve and Ivy's boxes. " And...and some kids' toys." She says, pointing to Dustin's box.

"Wow. It's already so organised. We appreciate that. Do you want a tax receipt for it?" She asks them.

"Um...No. I don't think that we need one. Thank you, though." Robin says, looking to Steve and Ivy for help. "But is there anything else that we can do to help?"

The volunteer smiled at them, happy that they were offering while slightly surprised.

"Of course." She says.

The four of them were seperated off to help in different sections. Steve was helping with the clothes, Robin with the food, Dustin and Ivy were with the medics to help anyone that was hurt and hand out food and water.

Both Steve and Ivy heard Robin laugh and when they looked over they saw her with Vickie. The two of them looked to each other from across the room with smiles on their faces. They were happy that their friend was happy.

As Dustin and Ivy were handing out some water and snacks they saw Wayne Munson come in. He took down Eddie's poster and put a new one up. The two of them looked at each other and knew they had to talk to him.

Eddie was safely back at Ivy and Steve's house, eating crap, watching Tv and jamming out in the basement. Eddie had asked them to talk to his uncle if they saw him. He wanted his uncle to know that he is alive and okay and that he didn't do what everyone says he has done.

"Mr. Munson?" Ivy calls out, catching his attention.

He turns around and sees her place the tray she was holding on a table and Dustin did the same.

"I'm Dustin Henderson and this is Ivy Hopper. Can we talk?" He asks.

"I can't imagine we got anything to talk about. My nephew is innocent. He's still missing. I'll put up as many posters as I need until he's found." He tells them, picking up his bag and going to walk away. "Good day to you."

"We know where he is." Ivy quietly calls out, not wanting anyone else to hear her and luckily everyone is too busy to notice.

"What?" He says, spinning around to face her.

"Maybe we should talk outside." She says and he nods his head.

The three of them walk outside and go away from people so they could talk privately about Eddie.

"Where is he?" Wayne asks.

"He's at my house." She tells him.

"Why?"