Chapter 102

(A/N: This is my inspo for her jacket)

3rd POV:

The rest of the ride to the weapons surplus was nice and peaceful. It let some of the kids catch up on their sleep as they had all been awake longer than a day.

When they got there Lucas and Dustin stayed in the car with Eddie as Eddie couldn't go in for obvious reasons and the other two just didn't want to go in. Lucas didn't want to risk bumping into one of his basket ball team mates because there was a big chance they were here.

The others all got out of the car, some of them looking more of a wreck than others like, Steve with his bandage, no shirt, dirt and bruising and Ivy with her ripped shirt and the dried blood from her shoulder.

Erica lead the charge as she swung the door open and stormed in. Robin was a little creeped out by a stuffed deer head that was mounted to the wall as they walked in and she stepped back a little, pulling a face at it that made Ivy laugh.

They stood in the front of the shop and surveyed the area to find out where they needed to go.

"So much for avoiding angry hicks." Robin says as she sees the people in the store.

"Let's be...fast." Nancy says.

"Yep." Robin agrees.

"Definitely." Erica says.

Steve and Robin headed off in one direction to get gasoline and matches.

Max and Ivy went to get knives.

Nancy went to get a gun.

Erica went to grab some blue lights to use in the Creel house to see where Vecna is from their side.

Max grabbed a few of the knives from the stand and Ivy grabbed some of her favourites that Henry taught her to use.

Once she grabbed them she walked over to Steve and Robin as Max walked over to Erica. When she got over to the two of them Steve handed her a leather jacket that looked like the one he had put on but was a little bit cosier because her shirt was covered in blood as well. Robin was looking at the gasoline cannisters, trying to figure out how many to grab.

"How many of these do you think we need?" She asks.

"Five or six." Steve tells her, picking some up off the shelf and putting them in the trolley.

Steve and Ivy filled the trolley up with them and when they were done they noticed that Robin was frozen. When they turned their attention to her they both noticed that she was looking else where, when they followed her line of sight they saw that she was looking at Vickie.

They both looked at her with a smile as they saw how smitten she was with Vickie.

"What are you gonna do, Robin? Stand here and gawk at her?" Steve teases.