Chapter 51

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Ivy had come back to Scoops after getting some Burger King and stewing for an hour. She didn't know how to react to what happened as nothing like that had ever happened to her before. She has never had a boyfriend before and now she is worried that Steve doesn't want to be with her. It makes her wonder if he ever wanted to be with her or if she was just a rebound after Nancy.

When she gets back she sees Robin out front by herself so instead of putting her bag in the back she puts it just behind the counter and helps Robin serve the customers.

"I know I shouldn't get involved but don't forget that Steve can be a little clueless at times." Robin tells Ivy. She doesn't want to get involved in their relationship because it is their relationship but she can see how much they like each other and she can't have something like this ruin their relationship.

"I know but it was pretty obvious what she was doing." Ivy says.

"Like I said. Steve can be an idiot at times." Robin repeats and then they serve the next customer.

When they were done Steve comes out from the back after hearing Ivy's voice.

"Ivy!" He shouts, grabbing her hand and gently pulling her into the back room, leaving Robin all alone in the front again.

"What Steve?" Ivy says, pissed off.

"I'm really sorry. I genuinely didn't know that she was flirting with me. I thought she was just being nice. I'm so sorry that I made you feel like I didn't love you." He says.

"Then, why did you stare at her number on that piece of paper?"

"I was shocked. I didn't know why she gave it to me and I was a little bewildered by it." He says.

"Okay, I forgive you. But, if something like that happens again I will burn off all your hair in your sleep." She says, dead serious.

He looks at her a little shocked at her tone, never hearing it before. He put his hands over his hair, looking a little scared. His hair is his prized possession, anyone else and she would threaten to burn off their dick but Steve loves his hair more.

"Come on, let's go out there. I think Robin needs a break." She says.

They both walk out the door and back to the front counter.

"Have you two finally made up?" She asks.

"Yep." Steve says.

"Thank god. My feet feel like they might fall off." She says, walking past them and throwing herself into the break room for her rest.

"Off to work we go." Steve says, grabbing her hand and swinging it as they walk over to the counter, making Ivy laugh. Just like that they were back to normal.

-----

The three of them work together in harmony for the rest of the day. When the shop closes, Robin leaves first, needing to get home early for dinner. It was her family's weekly dinner night. That left Steve and Ivy to close up together. They shut the rollingate after they had checked all the money for the day.