Chapter 80

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

The next morning Steve and Ivy got up at 6am so they could get the others at 7am. The two of them were yawning and struggling to stay awake the entire time but after they had some food in them and they each had their morning drinks, Ivy having tea and Steve having coffee, the two of them headed off.

They made it to Dustin's five minutes after seven as they had to pick up the others on the way. Dustin lived the furthest away from them so he got picked up last. When he got in the car he made them all know that he wasn't happy about them being 'late'.

"What the hell?" He says as soon as he gets in the car.

"What?" Steve says.

"You're late." Dustin says.

"Curly, we're five minutes late because we had to get the others." Ivy says, pointing to the girls beside Dustin.

"Why didn't you get me first?"

"Because you live the furthest away. It was easier to pick the girls up as we went past their houses instead of having to go back on ourselves." Steve says.

"Should have gotten me first." Dustin grumbles but then stays quiet the rest of the drive knowing that Steve and Ivy were right but refusing to admit it.

When they made it to 'Bradley's Big Buy' Dustin ran off to get a trolley and Max went with him. Steve ran a hand down his face knowing that this trip was going to be hell with Dustin, Robin and Max with them. Sometimes Robin is worse than the two kids.

They all go inside and Dustin, Max and Robin all run off to ransack the shop for things they think Eddie needs. Ivy grabbed a trolley as well to get things that Eddie will actually need and things he will actually be able to cook. She knows the others will probably just try to get him sweets and crap that he shouldn't eat a lot of.

After spending an hour and a half walking around the shop and then going through all the things the other three brought over, they could finally go to the till. Just going through what they other three bought over took half an hour because they had a trolley full of crap that Ivy and Steve sorted through and there were arguments over throwing certain things out.

They got to the till and the shop cost them $70 which Steve and Ivy paid for. They loaded up the car and then went to Reefer Rick's place to give Eddie all the stuff.

------

They got there and each of them took a bag or two down to the boathouse Eddie was staying in.

Inside the boathouse, Eddie heard a car pull up so he climbed out of the boat, where he slept, and he went over to the front window to see who was there. He didn't see anyone there when he looked out the window and he thought he was just hearing things. He was startled when the door suddenly swung open. He held his broken beer bottle out in front of him like a weapon until he saw five smiling faces of his friends that were helping him. He let out a breath of relief and lowered his weapon.